forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - 11/5 GMTUSDT – Long Term
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

11/5 GMTUSDT – Long Term

Started by forex4you, May 11, 2022, 10:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

forex4you

11/5 GMTUSDT - Long Term

11/5 GMTUSDT – Long Term

GMT / TetherUS BINANCE:GMTUSDT

Recently, all the previous trend was exploded like Defi, Gamefi.
So based on the GMT , I would say it is one of the ponzi scheme that you are not going to recover your loss by P2E.
I would say this Move to Earn Business Model is over and we can see a massive dump will be seen and sent those coin to the hell.

Position: Short at 2.06
CL: 2.35
TP:
1. 1.18
2. 0.9
3. HELL

I am not looking positive on those Gamefi model will be back alive in 2022/2023. so buckle up and ready for the ride to hell.

Source: 11/5 GMTUSDT - Long Term
Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com