forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - USD/JPY rises to new 24-year highs after jobs wobble
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

USD/JPY rises to new 24-year highs after jobs wobble

Started by forex4you, Sep 02, 2022, 03:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forex4you

USD/JPY rises to new 24-year highs after jobs wobble

<p>The market is still sorting through the <a href="https://www.forexlive.com/news/us-august-non-farm-payrolls-315k-vs-300k-expected-20220902/" target="_blank">August non-farm payrolls </a>report.</p><p>The intial reaction was to sell the US dollar -- likely on the higher unemployment rate -- but that has moderated and even reversed on some fronts. USD/JPY touched a new 24-year high in the past few minutes.</p><p>The one-minute chart highlights the volatility:</p><p>I wrote this with the jobs data, regarding the dollar reaction:</p><blockquote>I'm a bit surprised by the reaction because this is generally good news
for the economy and if I was an FOMC member, this would make me feel a
bit more comfortable about hiking by 75 bps, though the implied
probability is still at 75.0%.</blockquote><p>The main number the Fed will be watching ahead of the Sept 21 FOMC is the CPI report on Sept 13. The plunge in gasoline prices has been constructive and other elements like used cars and airline/hotel fares are also negative.</p><p>Stepping back, there have been some big dollar moves this week and we're still dealing with the turn of the calendar. Monday is a US holiday and there's stil lgreat uncertainty in Europe and China.</p>

This article was written by Adam Button at www.forexlive.com.

Source: USD/JPY rises to new 24-year highs after jobs wobble

forexlive.com
Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com