forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - BOE's Broadbent: I don't agree that all the evidence points in the direction of rate cuts
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

BOE's Broadbent: I don't agree that all the evidence points in the direction of rate cuts

Started by forex4you, Feb 20, 2024, 06:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forex4you

BOE's Broadbent: I don't agree that all the evidence points in the direction of rate cuts

• Wage growth, services inflation are twice the rate consistent with sustainable CPI
  • But reasonably confident that wage growth will edge down further in coming months
  • Expectation in wage growth fall is due to fall in headline inflation

Don't expect to get much of a change to this narrative until we are right at the point where rate cuts are to present themselves. In the case of the BOE, it might only come around May.

This article was written by Justin Low at www.forexlive.com.

Source: BOE's Broadbent: I don't agree that all the evidence points in the direction of rate cuts

forexlive.com
Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com