forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - PocketOption - BINARY OPTIONS bitcoin MARKET. - Page 6
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

BINARY OPTIONS bitcoin MARKET.

Started by PocketOption, Mar 22, 2021, 05:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketOption

Best Binary Options Trading System Software Review.
Best Binary Options Trading System is a realistic application there s no promises here that traders are going to suddenly be raking in millions.
No trading software is going to result in easy riches overnight, so instead all it offers is helpful advice so that you can place the trade.
Each trade will take place at a certain time period over during day, This will be especially useful to those working with limited time.
The great thing about the Best Binary Options Trading System application is that there s a particular sum that you can put up for each trade, This means that you can spend whatever you re happy with.
Best Binary Options Trading System , we were extremely reluctant to be taken in by the claims of Best Binary Options Trading System.
We were actually a little discouraged by what the developers had touted as its unique strengths.
Basically The Best Binary Options Trading System is a simple and easy to use application.
Best Binary Options Trading System Binary Trading App.
If you re wanting to get into trading Binary Options or, if you re already an established investor and the setup you re using just now isn t working well for you the Best Binary Options Trading System could help you out.
Olymp Trade binary options trading is an industry with fantastic opportunities to get some serious cash, and it s constantly growing.
Using Best Binary Options Trading System , you can take out a lot of the manual work that s usually involved with trading.
Bare in mind there is a possibility of winning there is also a chance of loosing your initial financial investment.
The first thing you have to have in order to begin trading in the binary options market is a internet connection this is needed in order to let you have access to real time details on what is taking place in the market.
Underground System Review Bonus.
Underground System Review Here.
Hey guys it s Michael here again back with another online product review this time on a product called Underground System Binary Trading Software.
As with all the reviews I do, my Underground System review will consist of me purchasing the product myself, recording inside the members area and exposing exactly what the product is and whether it realistically can make you some money or whether Underground System is a completely waste of time and effort.
I get frustrated by all the other Underground System reviews online that promise a review and actually all they re doing is directing you straight to the sales page and people that offer an Underground System for a quick affiliate sale without checking the product is legit before hand.
That s the reason I started doing these in-depth brutally reviews to completely expose products for you so you know exactly what you re getting into and I really hope you find them helpful.
Get Underground System Review.
Hello Everyone, it s Michael here.
This is my honest Underground System Review blog, I will be posting more info about this product after I test it myself.
To see very powerful promo video and download it for FREE go to.
Is Underground System a scam.
Underground System is a COMPLETELY FREE binary trading software from Sam Holden which show you how to easily generate instant profit through trading Binary Options.
If you have no idea what is Binary Options, it is actually an unique way to generate profit through forex market without holding large amounts of cash in any one currency.
The major advantage of trading Binary Options is you can make a trade quickly and generate profits as fast as without a minute.
Big Surprise Underground System is officialy FREE.
Read below to see why.
My name is Michael and I want to tell you how I got started with Underground System software.
You see for the past 3 years I was desperately seeking a way to earn online.
Following a dream of not having to be stuck in the 9 to 5 job by working my own hours and doing what I wanted in life.
Do you know the saying seek and you shall find.
Despite being told otherwise for most of my adult life I never lost hope and finally found what I was seeking for and it s called Underground System.
With that said I m not going try to force it on you and say that this is what you have been looking for, as I don t know you.
But if you re on this blog it means you re looking for a way to earn online and I ll gladly help you decide if this is for you in my Underground System review.
So how Underground System Software come free.
The reason why is because the developer of UndergroundSystem doesn t make money from selling you the software, instead he makes money from your deposit into the Binary Options broker Trader Room.
When you sign up to UndergroundSystem you need to deposit a minimum of 200 to open a binary options account and you need to signup with the Underground System broker that is recommended in your members area.
Here are the Two steps instructions after accessing the Underground System members area.
STEP 1 You must open an account with Traders Room to use the Underground System software.
In the video you are told to deposit a minimum of 200 however in this step you are told to deposit as much as you can afford because you are given a 100 matching deposit bonus.
So if you deposit 3k you will get 6k put into your Traders Room binary options account.
This might seem like a great deal For you.
STEP 2 This is where you download Underground System binary options trading software.
That s all there is to the members area.
After you follow those Two main steps the next thing you need to do is just open up the software and wait for signals.
Is Underground System Scam or real deal.
There is no room for error, judgement or mistakes with this because Underground System application will do EVERYTHING for you to make you a Large profit.
So that is why I personally recommend Underground System.
What are you going to be doing is using Underground System application to trade Binary Options, now I am sure plenty of you have never traded before in your life that is lovely because all you need to do is follow the Underground System strategies to the letter everything will become simple to you.
Finally, Underground System Review was put together basically to share that truth Application is Free to try, so if you want to make money online with Binary Options trading, Underground System software is The Golden Solution.
That s pretty much it.
Thanks for reading through this page, I really appreciate your ongoing support and I can t wait to see how much money you will make from this offer.

PocketOption

Pocketoption binary options platform.
Download Pocket Option Trading Platform Version 2.
Pocket Option Trading Platform for PC-Windows 7,8,10 and Mac.
Read the Pocket Optionplatform manual and take advantage of the benefits such as US Trading welcome, low minimum deposit, and no deposit trading bonus.
To boost the effectiveness of your bets, the Pocket Optionplatform provides an impressive collection of analytic tools.
In the menu on the left, you can trigger the signals, that can be formed on the basis of analytic data and index analysis.
Available Kinds of chart display Area, Line, Candlestick, or Bar Charts.
In the indicators section, you can configure and enable the subsequent built-in indicators Moving average, Bollinger bands, Alligator, RSI, Fractal, Parabolic SAR, Awesome oscillator, and MACD.
Read the Pocket Optionplatform manual and take advantage of the benefits.
The platform comes with a massive library of trading strategies designed particularly for binary options.
It could be found in the help section on the left side menu.
Also, user can delight in a movie tutorial about using the platform, a chat area with assistance, FAQ with answers to all popular queries, along with other useful info and services.
The platform offers entry to analysis together with signals for a variety of instruments and an economic calendar.
This section will help you make the proper decisions when placing bets.
The section can be obtained straight from the chart, under the button A on the left side.
Pocket Optionis a high tech binary options platform, that offers stable access to the OTC marketplace and putting bets on the widest range of assets over 50 cryptocurrencies, many currency pairs, petroleum, and precious metals, in addition to shares of international companies.
Pocket Options strong system provides a stable link around the clock and seven days per week to place bets with the most accurate quotes from reputable liquidity providers without any requotes or delays.
Pocket Optioncustomers can make a profit in only 1 minute using a maximum payout in the market 96 percent per wager.
Let us have a step-by-step look at the way to sign up with all the Pocket Optionplatform and get launched.
STEP 1 SIGN-UP and DEMO ACCOUNT.
Proceed to Pocket OptionBroker and then to the QUICK SIGN-UP section.
You might also use the demo access to receive a general idea of the platform by looking at the demo account.
Whatever the situation, when you try to use functions that are not on the demo account, the machine will provide you with to register and you will not get lost.
Let us take a look at the sign-up page.
Signing up is very fast and easy you only have to signal your valid email address, come up with a password and enter it twice.
Even easier, you may sign up using Facebook or Google.
The system exchanges information through a secure connection and provides you with easy access through your social network account.
Here, for example, we pick signing up with Facebook.
You need to be logged on Facebook in the same browser.
The system will exchange email and name, and that s it.
This is a very secure and speedy method to register.
Today we re in the demo trade section.
That is quite straightforward and intuitive here.
On my demo accounts, I ve 10 000 virtual currency components, with that I will try to open bets on unique assets and examine the machine.
In the chart, I find trades of different participants that is social trading.
Additionally, the system gives signals based on the choices of different participants and exhibits them on the buttons at the bottom.
Attempt to make several bets on your own.
Now let us move on to making a deposit, and after we ll have a closer look at the gambling mechanism, in addition to the analytic and social trading solutions of this Pocket Optionplatform.
At the top of the window, then select to start a live account, after that you will get to the page with payment systems to choose for depositing.
As we all see about the deposit page, a number of payment methods can be found in the machine Visa, Maestro, and MasterCard for direct replenishment with bank cards, in addition to most popular electronic payment methods Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, QIWI, WebMoney, PerfectMoney, and several other people.
I choose to replenish with a bank via PayPal I think this is the easiest, the fastest, and safest method for everyone.
A deposit bonus will be a nice surprise when depositing 500 for your account, you ll have 665 credited into the account.
Remember to trigger the slider to get the bonus.
Examine the information, click and proceed to PayPal to deliver the payment.
Press the Pay button, after which you will reach the secure link page to enter your bank card information.
The system frees us to PayPal address for immediate and secure payment.
If you currently have a PayPal account using a card attached to it, just log in on the peak of the page for a quick deposit.
If you don t have a PayPal account, fill in your card details and address.
Below, specify your login your e-mail address and think of a password for PayPal.
Verify the transaction, and the money together with the bonus will be instantly credited to a live account.
After depositing, we reach the live accounts trading department.
The capital and a bonus have been credited to the accounts.
We see a chart showing the available bets of different players and their outcomes.
Our purpose is to predict whether the price will be lower or higher in the moment of bet expiry comparative to the opening cost a span of 30 seconds.
In other words, to predict whether the price will go up or down after putting a wager.
To start with, in the upper right menu, in the drop-down list we need to choose the asset where we are going to place a bet.
We ve got used of a huge list of currency pairs, in addition to over 50 cryptocurrencies, commodities, and shares of entire corporations.

PocketOption

I choose BTSUSD.
Right in the chart, I will see the stakes of other participants in real-time, as well as signals indicating the mood of the marketplace.
So for example, at the moment 88 gamers believe that the Purchase Price of bitcoin will increase relative to the dollar in the near future.
What else might we find at the trading panel on the screen over.
Let s take a peek.
Buttons for putting bets revealing the mood of the marketplace we will need to click the red button if we think that the price will go down; over the green button should we believe that the price will appear.
The time before you purchase displays after whenever the bet will be activated, you can choose a value from 1 to 3 minutes in the drop-down listing.
Bet within this field, we select the amount of the wager.
This is the sum that will be written off at the beginning of the bet and which we hazard if our prediction is not correct.
Also, the amount of payout depends upon the quantity of water in the event of a triumph.
Payout This is the amount paid out in the event of the successful wager, which is made up of the sum of the bet itself along with 96.
Let s attempt to open a wager I shall hope the mood of market participants, 88 think the bitcoin will grow in the near future.
And So, I click the green button and trigger the bet on the Increase of bitcoin, which is placed when the time before a purchase is up.
As time goes, the bet is activated.
The amount of the bet is going to be written off my equilibrium and I want to wait 30 seconds to discover the outcome.
I need the price to be above the opening price, and it will be marked with a green degree from the chart.
In 30 seconds, we get the effect.
My bet was right and my account was credited with a profit of 98.
STEP 4 SOCIAL TRADING COPY BETS OF SUCCESSFUL PLAYERS.
For people that are not in the mood to dig from the study and indicators, nor depend on luck, we ve developed a part for copying the bets of players that are successfully introduced from the observation list.
The social trading segment is found in the menu to the right.
Select TOP players to see the most successful and experienced players, as well as their results.
In order to begin copying the chosen trader, just click on their profile image.
The copy settings allow us to minimize possible dangers.
Let s look at them in greater detail.
Duplicate in proportion here it is possible to prepare the percentage of your wager relative to the one.
For instance, if you wager 60 , then once you copy a wager for 100, you will open a wager of 60.
However, the payout will be less too.
Consequently, if I indicate 300, and the supplier of stakes chosen by me is not effective, the copying will automatically stop as soon as my equilibrium reaches the low of 300.
It is possible to stop copying manually at any time.
Minimum copy wager amount that parameter, for instance, enables you to limit little stakes that you are not interested in copying.
The maximum backup wager amount will consequently confine the copying of the bets larger than the value which you put.
Everything is quite simple.
After making the required alterations, you click on Confirm and also the betting procedure goes into automatic mode.
At any moment you may quit copying or alter the settings by going to the Social Trading segment and clicking on the profile image of the player selected for copying.

PocketOption

How to Make Money Online on Binary Options 30 Seconds Platform Spectre.
ai New Binary Options Trading Platform 100 No Deposit Bonus AYREX Review Binary Options Low Minimum Deposit NPBFX Broker 20 Olymp Trade No Deposit Bonus.
Online Since 1996.
FXGiants Review 100 Deposit Bonus and flexible leverage of up to 1000 1 Pocket Option XM.
com Review Best Olymp Trade No Deposit Bonus Real Money Binary.
One Response to Read Pocket Optionplatform manual and take advantage of the benefits such as US Trading welcome, low minimum deposit and no deposit trading bonus.
No Deposit Robots Signals Top Sites Mobile Demos Tournaments Management.
The Best Binary Options Trading Platform.
Are you looking for good trading software for Binary Options.
Then you are exactly right on this page.
With more than 5 years of experience in the financial markets, I have tested and compared different trading platforms.
In the following sections, I present you from my experience by far the best software for trading.
Learn step by step how Binary Options Trading works.
In the picture above you can see what I think is the best trading software for private traders.
It is characterized by the fact that it is very user-friendly and that the trader can adapt it perfectly to their own trading style.
In the following texts, I will give you a detailed guide to the functions.
The first facts about the Binary Options Trading Software.
Trade Binary Options on stocks, forex currencies , commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, ETFs and more in one platform The trading platform is available for every device Regulated and licensed provider from Europe Free to use with a 10,000 rechargeable Demo Account Real money trading from a small minimum deposit of 10 Customer support 24 7 in 22 languages Analyzes, technical analysis, business news, guides and more.
The Binary Options Software is available for any device.
Nowadays it is especially important for the private trader to have a flexible trading platform.
This means that the platform should also be usable from the road.
With the IQoption Software, you can access your portfolio at any time, 24 7 a week.
Download the app for your mobile device.
The advantage is that you only need one access to the software and control your account.
The Binary Options Trading Software is available for the browser web , mobile device and for the computer to download.
In general, a download of the software to the PC is recommended because it runs smoother according to the developers.
Available for any device.
One access for each device Use the computer, browser or a mobile device Receive alerts and messages Management of the account 24 7.
The installation of the Binary Options Trading Platform is very easy and requires little know-how.
Download the software in your browser or Appstore with just one click.
The manufacturer also always informs you about the latest updates.
From my experience, the platform is often updated and improved.
IQoption is for me one of the most innovative companies in the trading sector, as it constantly evolves.
All functions of the computer version are also available in the mobile version.
Demo Account for beginners and advanced traders.
Beginners and advanced traders can try and test the trading platform in a free demo account.
The demo account is suitable for trading without risk.
The trading software has an integrated account with 10,000 of virtual credit.
This can be charged as often as I like with just one click.
Switching between the demo account and the real money account is also very easy with just one click.
The demo account is perfect for practicing and perfecting one s trade.
For example, traders can test new markets or learn strategies.
From my experience, I recommend every trader to first test the Binary Options Trading Platform in the demo account and learn the functions.
This way, capital-intensive errors can be avoided for later real money trading.
Fast and free account opening.
A Binary Options trading account can be opened in a few minutes.
With only an e-mail address and a secure password, you get direct access to the trading platform.
You can directly test all functions in the demo account and start trading.
Before the real money trade, the Binary Options Broker must determine your identity.
For a complete account opening, additional personal information must be provided.
The broker will provide you step by step instructions for opening an account.
The process can be completed in just a few hours.
To do this, upload the required documents in the back office.
From my experience, the documents are confirmed within 24 hours.
After that, all account features are unlocked and you can start real money trading.
The Functions of the Binary Options Platform.
In the following section, I would like to discuss the features of the IQoption trading platform.
The software offers a variety of settings and is very user-friendly from my experience.
Unlike other platforms, all features are just a few clicks away.
This meant there is a very compact interface, which is very well suited to the demands of the trader.
In the picture below you can see a live screenshot of the software.
Binary Options Trading Software IQoption live.
The selection of markets is quite easy.
With the menu, you can easily choose between over 400 different markets.
The Binary Options broker is trying hard to expand its offer.
For example, in the field of cryptocurrencies, it is a pioneer and offers a variety of digital currencies for trading.
Select currencies, stocks, cryptos, commodities, indices, ETFs or trading options with just one click.
The new chart window with the asset of your choice opens immediately.
You can switch back and forth between the open markets with just one click via the upper switching bar.
Several markets can also be observed side by side at the same time.
The charts can be arranged arbitrarily by the dealer.
So you can design your personal workplace.
In addition to the selection, you can also see the direct characteristics of the market.
For example, see the current spread, leverage, and daily change at a glance.
More information can be obtained via the info button screenshot below.
Select your market.

PocketOption

This information can be viewed directly on the trading platform.
The yield of the Binary Options The market spread of the asset Maximum leverage multiplier Daily change and positions of other traders Information about the market and its properties Direct market news will be displayed Commercial terms.
The charting in the Binary Options Trading Software.
Another important point for choosing a suitable Binary Options Trading Platform is charting.
The majority of private traders make their trading decisions based on fundamental and technical analysis.
Indicators and chart formations can be used to develop methods for trading.
The settings for the charts can be found in the lower left corner of the software.
The most popular representation for the chart are the candlesticks.
This candle formation offers the trader much information to interpret the market movement.
In addition to the candlestick, the trading software offers 3 additional display options.
Choose between the Candlesticks, Line Chart, Bar Chart, and Hekin Ashi.
The colors can also be customized.
Line Chart Candle Chart Candlesticks Bar Chart Heikin Ashi The colors can be individually adjusted.
In addition to the charts, you can also set over 18 different time units.
The selection ranges from a 5-second chart to a 1-month chart.
Indicators and drawing tools are free available.
Indicators and drawing tools are essential for technical analysis.
The trading software of IQoption currently offers more than 50 different indicators, which can be inserted independently by the trader.
This also works through the menu in the lower left corner.
For example, select Volume, Trend, or Momentum indicators to build your own desktop.
The settings can be saved as a template and can be duplicated as required.
In addition to the indicators, there are also a number of drawing tools.
So a complete technical analysis can be done.
For example, there are several books on Amazon, but IQoption s trading platform also lets you learn a lot about technical analysis in Video Education and apply the methods to the chart.
The tools and indicators can be adapted and adjusted as desired.
Tools for Technical Analysis More than 50 different indicators Personally customizable The settings can be duplicated as required.
This is how the order execution in the trading platform works.
Order execution at IQoption is very user-friendly.
You choose any bet from 1 and start your investment.
Many other Binary Options and Olymp Trade Trading Platforms confuse the trader with lots.
This is not the case in the presented trading platform.
Leveraged derivatives and financial products are offered.
In the window below the dealer recognizes the multiplier leverage.
The leverage is also customizable with just a few clicks if you want to trade forex or CFDs.
The trade execution is quite simple and very fast on the Binary Options Trading Platform.
Make a forecast for the chart movement and trade in the direction you want.
Also, there are different time horizons available.
The Binary Options are starting from 60 seconds to more than 1 week expiry time.
You can see the risk and the possible return of investment in the ordermask.
Just do one click and your position is opened.
Trading lever multiplies your bet or position size high.
The broker allows the trader to open larger positions with a lower margin of collateral.
This is essential in many markets, as there is low volatility movement.
The positions can be hedged with an automatic loss stop loss and profit limit take profit.
These are the most important position management tools.
The risk can, therefore, be limited.
Then invest in falling or rising courses with just one click.
Not only market orders direct purchase sale are possible in the trading platform but also limiters.
Depending on the strategy, the trader can choose a specific price at which he wants to buy or sell automatically.
In the picture below you will see the ordermask.
Another advantage of the order mask is the potential profit via the sidebar.
The trader can immediately see what percentage he makes or loses in a particular market move.
This can help enormously with the position opening.
The functions of the order mask.
Invest any amount from 1 Choose between different expiry time Choose a suitable multiplier leverage Secure the position with a stop loss and take profit Invest in rising or falling courses Also use automatic limiters.
The ordermask ist very user-friendly and suitable for professional trading.
Market news for forex, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.
In the trading platform, you will find a wide range of news under Market Analysis.
The messages are divided into specific segments General News, Olymp Trade Currency News, Stock News, and Cryptocurrency News.
Especially the income calendar for shares offers the trader a huge advantage.
For example, the trader can react very quickly to fresh corporate data.
In summary, the range of news and analytics for which tradable assets are perfectly crafted at IQoption.
With quick access to the news, you can be one step ahead of other merchants.
The first deposit on the Binary Options Trading Platform.
First, I recommend every trader to fully verify his trading account before making the first deposit.
Afterward, you can use all functions smoothly.
The deposit is completely free and there are no hidden costs.
You can use 8 different deposit methods.
Through electronic methods, the capitalization of the account works in real time.
The minimum deposit is only 10.
The trading platform is designed for low and high capital trading.
Beginners can approach with small amounts first.
Different payment methods.
The payment of customer funds.
The disbursement of customer funds works just as easy as the deposit.
You can request a withdrawal via the menu in your account.
This payout will be reviewed within 24 hours and usually even sent earlier.
There are only charges for bank transfer.
This may vary depending on the bank.
Deposits and withdrawals without fees Use bank transfer, instant bank transfer, credit cards, Neteller, Skrill and other methods Payouts within 24 hours.
Customer support and service.
Another important point is customer support for traders.
In the trading platform, you can contact the support directly with just one click.
This works via the built-in chat.
It is even possible to write with other merchants in a group chat.
Support is offered by phone, chat or email 24 hours a week.
German employees work around the clock for this company.
From my experience, the questions are answered professionally.
For merchants with higher deposits VIP from 3000 , there are account managers.
Support 24 7 a week Support by phone, chat or email Built-in chat function in the trading platform.
In summary, IQoption has very good customer support.
Especially starters will be helped competently here.
The video training with over 200 different explanatory videos is perfect for further education.
IQoption offers a VIP account from a deposit of 3000 or more.
You can get a higher return in Binary Options Trading up to 96.

PocketOption

Conclusion on the best Binary Options Trading Software 2019.
IQoption is currently the best Binary Options Trading Software for the private trader.
On this page, I have given you a great overview of the platform.
Due to time constraints, however, I was not able to provide you with complete details of all the functions, so you can open a free demo account to test the platform yourself.
The software is characterized by its user-friendly design.
You can trade a variety of different financial products from just one trading platform.
The right tools and news are available for the analysis.
Furthermore, the trading fees are extremely low and you always get a top execution.
In summary, IQoption offers the best overall package.
Trade Binary Options, stocks, commodities, options, forex, cryptos, ETFs from a single platform Regulated and secure provider A low minimum deposit of 10 and trades from 1 User-friendly trading platform Numerous functions for analysis and charting Fast deposit and withdrawal.
FX Choice Paxful Clearing Falcon Allbright Financial FXTM.
Pocket Option offers much.
Here is the review.
A new platform with the highest disburses in the industry today, often within a 95-98.
It is an exciting alternative from your old broker.
Important Updates.
Auto trading is suspended The 50 no deposit voucher is suspended The 100 bonus is suspended.
Here is Pocket Option, the best and brightest, with core designs based on the same vein as the highly popular IQoption, and an IFMRRC n license assuring fast and safe withdrawals.
Along with accessible trading on the weekends and a 50 cash voucher with no prior depositing.
Graphic updated.
Pocket Options Binary Options Platform.
Pocket Options Binary Platform with higher payout 95-98.
Pocket Option was founded in 2017 and has perfected its platform to contemporary requirements by 2018.
This broker utilizes the latest features in providing a stable graph.
An advanced program which promises no entry delays, as well as numerous forms of possible deposits available.
Demos with no mandatory registrations and accessible trading as low as one dollar.
And unlike most competitors, the OTC market is open 24 7.
The extra conditions see below apply to withdraw.
To pass under our link, before opening the broker s page, please delete your cookies.
You can waive the bonus at any time without losing the money committed read below, bonus.
If you are not interested in the voucher, then bypass us and head into the normal link.
Pocket Option in summary.
Free Demo Minimum Trade 1 Minimum Deposit 50 50 bonus every deposit Charts Area, Line, Candles, Bar Indicators Moving average, Bollinger bands, Alligator, RSI, Fractal, Parabolic SAR, excellent oscillators, MACD, Good available Accept US traders Does not depend on the ESMA Special link for Europe zone.
Telegram Pocket Option Chat.
Should you need further info and advice, keep the Chat Telegram in mind.
We immediately start observing the payouts that are really the highest seen so far, up to 98 , and most in the interval 95-98.
There is practically no limit to the number of entries you can layout, but the maximum amount you can input per trade is 3000.
In the last 30 seconds, you will not be able to reopen with the same deadline but to move on a new operation.
How come there are such high payouts, higher than other brokers.
The platform helps traders to win, and to encourage investing large amounts, accepting up to 80,000 admissions per minute.
This allows for a large number of transactions per minute to cover the sources of liquidity, such as banks and Cryptocurrency exchanges.
But for the sake of the winners, where does the money come from.
If the trader wins his bet, the company will also succeed, as the Pocket Option earns on the basis of trading volume.
The investment made by the trader is transferred to a liquidity tank from which the broker is paid.
Example 4 of winnings return to the broker.
Pocket Option is a binary options broker owned by Gembell Limited, who is also operating the platform at present, a company registered with Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH with registration number 86967.
Gembell Limited is regulated by the I nternational Financial Market Relations Regulation Center IFMRRC under license number TSRF RU 0395 AA Vv0116.
It should be noted that the IFMRRC is not a government authority, but an independent organization, therefore it is not an authoritative body such as CySEC, for instance.
But since it seems that at the moment you are compensated without hassle, this standard should be enough.
Remember, however, that should a broker fail to compensate or attempt tamper with the platform against a trader s interest, CySEC tends to wash their hands from the complaints, except for the very rare exceptions where they would be interested in putting fines.
Leaving all platforms judged on their own merits and reputation.
Assistance in addition to the chat support pocketoption.

PocketOption

How to access the Pocket Option Demo.
The demo is free.
Before accessing the broker page, delete your web browser s cookies, then click on our Pocket Option link.
The first time you enter the broker s main page, you are to register in email and password sign-up , before being able to utilize the demo.
Deposit with Neteller, Skrill, Webmoney etc.
Withdrawal up to 3 working days without commissions.
If you are happy with the information we provided and should you wish to provide us with some contribution, you may register under our link alter nothing.
Shut the broker page if it is open Delete cookies important Register, and should you wish to certify your subscription, deliver your customer number to Annalisa, forzaforex gmail.
Pocket Option Deadlines and Trade Duration.
Testing within the demo does not require much explanation.
It possess all the tools provided for any novice who is eager to start learning the game.
Deadlines tend to range from 30 seconds to 30 minutes , with six types of options served.
Shutting down 30 seconds prior to expiration.
The duration is indicated by the timer countdown to which these 30 seconds must be kept in mind.
This timer updates every minute.
Expiration Time.
If I choose M5 the trade lasts 3m 35s 30s, i.
4 minutes and 5 seconds.
If I choose M15, trade between 14 and 15 minutes, the time runs as indicated by the countdown timer, and I can enter at any time, but the duration of the trade decreases but does not go beyond 14 minutes.
Example in figure 13m 35s 30s, i.
14 minutes and 5 seconds.
If I choose M1 and click as in the figure, the trade will last 35s 30s, i.
one minute and 5 seconds.
If I wait, the countdown continues up to 30 seconds and then starts again from a minute and a half.
So M1 lasts between one minute and a half and 30 seconds.
After the first entry into the trade, you can open as many new positions as you want, even on repeat , except in the last 30 seconds.
Where to see the trend of the trade.
Click on the upper right on Bets, and then on Placed Bets.
A very convenient function is that obtained by activating the asset star during the trade.
Attiva la stellina per seguire il trade.
Where I see the results of past trades.
Click on Bets at the top right, and then on Closed Bets.
Early closing of the trade.
It is possible to close a trade early where you see the trade situation by clicking on the right, Bets.
The button is active but only for the first 30 seconds.
Favorite assets highlighted.
A very convenient feature is to highlight in the top bar only the assets we are interested in, perhaps those with the best payout.
Just click activating the star next to the name.
Get the best assets highlighted by lighting the stars.
Pocket Option Demo.
The demo is free and easily accessible with a basic registration.
It has no expiration date.
It is activated with a balance of 1000, naturally virtual and if the balance is reset, you can reload the demo with new 1000 by clicking on the balance.
How do I top up the demo account.
Come ricaricare il demo di Pocket Option.
The bonus is 50 for the first deposit and also for the subsequent ones.
To be turned 50 times the value of the voucher.
Example, if you deposit 100 and get the 50 coupon, you have to turn 50 50 2500 of trade.
Only then is it possible to withdraw, so plan to do a considerable number of transactions, if they are low.
Pocket Option 50 Bonus.
You can also get bonuses later, but the percentage depends on your trader status, which gets more and more points depending on the quantity and value of the investments.
Here is an example, but there are many other intermediate conditions.
Don t worry too much if you re undecided whether to ask for the bonus or not.
Remember that you can cancel the bonus at any time.
Here s what the support told us.
You can withdraw your profits and the money invested at any time.
You can also cash out the voucher if your turnover reaches 50 times the amount of the voucher.
If you request a withdrawal before the turnover is completed, your voucher will be deleted from your account balance.
You can cancel the bonus at any time.
In the FAQ we also read.
Can I cancel the bonus.
- You can cancel the bonus at any time by clicking on the icon directly on the graph, or on the bonus information found on the profil, trading profil.
The bonus is automatically deducted when you make a withdrawal request for any amount.
The gems spent on purchase of bonuses are not returned-.
Where can I find my customer number on Pocket Option.
Click on the avatar or on the arrow next to it , then Trading Profile and read the customer number below.
In this example it is 835424.
Warning if you change your Nick Name you no longer see your user number.
Take note of it, in case you have communications with Forzaforex or with the broker.
Example of Trading with MT4.
It is not necessary to rely on Pocket Option candles to analyze charts.
You can get the input signal based on Metatrader, where you will have activated the indicators you need.
The figure shows the MT4 and broker windows side by side.
In this example, the HighLow strategy starts the trade.
Input signal displayed on Metatrader and executed on the broker.
Using two windows in the same view it is good to block the MT4 in evidence, so that it does not disappear in the background by clicking on the broker.
A simple free application is Always On Top and you can find it easily on Google.
If you are not sure that it is the same, you can also request it from us for free, for convenience.
In many of our strategies the file is already included.
Before moving on to the real account, the advice is to get the identity document and proof of residence approved.
Click on Profile in the menu and fill in the boxes, upload the documents and wait for approval.
Once the documents are approved you can switch to the real account.
and deposit.
Here is a video of how to make a deposit and how to request a withdrawal on Pocket Option.
Note maximum 3 deposits per month are allowed by credit card, plus a 1.
5 commission is applied.
Ask for confirmation in chat.
Recommended Skrill or Neteller, etc.
Does Pocket Option pay.
Warning deposit methods sometimes change.
Payeer and Cryptos favorites.
I requested a withdrawal via Skrill and a Neteller as proof, and they arrived immediately, less than an hour.
Recognize their payment by the name of the company Lamior Capital.
Others have already withdrawn Facebook group Forzaforex.
The platform is also open on holidays and maintains all the features.
The official market is closed, but trading still takes place OTC.
Tournaments are also active,.
Image taken on Saturday.
The graph is active, as are the tournaments.
The platform provides trading signals which can be accessed from the menu on the right.
By looking at the arrows on the right you can choose the asset with the best active trend.
The abbreviation M1 M30 does not refer to the time frame but to the duration of the trade.
Eur Gbp Uptrend deciso.
Trade based on the Pocket Option signal, the one suggested in the previous image.
Eur Gbp M15, ITM.
Warning the indications change in real time, so it is important to click according to the signal of the moment.
Pocket Option and MT4 difference.
Price values and candle shape are sometimes discussed between brokers and MT4.
Pocket has a practically constant difference of 1.
Instead Close Option another new broker with 5 deposit , has the same source as MT4 and therefore the prices are the same.
On Close Option the payout on EurUsd I only use this pair here is 87 fixed, the other pairs do not agree, apart from Gbp Usd.
On Pocket Option there are tournaments also on the weekend, some allow free participation, like this one on Saturday, 250 prize.
Copy Traders.
Pocket Option keeps the ranking of the best traders up to date.
If you don t have time to study technical analysis and you want to immediately get profits, there is a way, copy the best.
Copy the Traders the ranking.
Work with Pocket Option.
You can now become a Pocket Option Partner by promoting the POCKET OPTION LINK among your friends and earning a percentage on their.
You will have access to the reserved panel where you can take into account your daily economic situation and the number of your traders.
Pocket Option Agreement.
The agreement between Pocket Option and the Customer.
You can try the Pocket Option demo for free.
If you also believe that the information that we report to you is useful, this is the link to be registered under us, or click on the image you don t change anything economically, but it allows us to work.
You just have to close the Pocket Option page if you have opened it, delete the cookies important , go back to the broker and sign up.
In practice if you are not with us, or you register for the first time 1.
Close the broker or restart the computer 2.
Cancel the cookies 3.
Tell us forzaforex gmail.
com the customer number.
Well, if this difference of pips always remains the same, then there mustn t be any worries.
If this difference is sudden and rare, then it is something dirty about the broker.

PocketOption

I am looking for an mt4 charting service that Pocket Option uses for its price quotes of crypto currencies.
com does not match with it, I guess.
The broker does not derive its values from MT4 and we do not know what graph charts they are based on.
However the difference with MT4 is constant and for the other characteristics, as the payout, Pocket seems unbeatable today.
We also have proof that it pays immediately without problems.
If you want a new broker that has the prices of MT4 you can choose Close Option similar , but only has a couple of pairs with good payout Eur Usd 87 , Gbp Usd 80.
This is a scam broker.
I got ripped off by them it was difficult to get a withdrawal after many failed trials.
I had to hire a recovery solution firm to get my funds back.
Ronjacque0atgmaildotcom, can you prove it.
We would take it into consideration if you can.
Otherwise, this comment may as well be slander.
Pocket has consistently proven to us that they disburse, and we have plenty of evidence for it.
Detailed Pocket Option review.
Pocket Option user-ratings 50.
Asset varierity - 10 10.
Type Binary Options Broker Regulation FMRRC Minimum deposit 50 dollars Demo account Free Markets 100 Olymp Trade, shares, cryptocurrencies, commodities, OTC charts.
Free demo account and a low minimum deposit of 50 Dollars High yield of over 95 Very good trading platform with many possibilities Fast trade execution and 24 7 support Awards, social trading, signals Bonus program.
Not regulated by an official financial regulator.
Pocket Option is currently a trend among private traders, but how good is this broker.
Is it fraud or not.
In the following texts I will go into detail about my experiences with this company.
I have tested the broker and its functions in detail.
What can Pocket Option offer.
Get detailed information about the trading conditions and the trading platform.
I will also show you step by step how trading works and if you should invest money with Pocket Option.
What is Pocket Option The broker introduced.
Pocket Option is an international broker offering digital options trading.
Traders can bet on rising or falling prices using options contracts.
Pocket Option is managed by the companies PO Trade LTD with registered office at C O LC02 503, Choc Bay, Castries, St.
Lucia and Gembell Limited Services with registered office at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands MH 96960.
These are typical offshore offices that many other brokers also use.
The Broker has only been active for a few years 2017 and already enjoys several thousand active users trading on the trading platform every day.
In addition to the normal options trading, social trading, competitions, bonuses, and successes are also offered.
In summary, Pocket Option looks like a typical offshore broker , which offers a wide range of investment opportunities.
New broker founded in 2017 Is managed by PO Trade LTD and Gembell Limited Services Company headquarters outside the EU Provider of Digital Options Many active traders Social trading, competitions, bonuses, and much more.
Is Pocket Option regulated.
Although Pocket Option is regulated by the FMRRC Financial Market Relations Regulation Center with license number TSRF RU 0395 AAVv0141, this is not a regulation of an official financial supervisory authority, such as the FCA UK or BaFIN DE.
In my opinion, the broker is therefore not regulated.
However, regulated payment methods are offered to customers.
Trading Conditions What can Pocket Option offer.
Pocket Option offers to trade with Binary Options Digital Options on rising or falling prices.
Traders can invest in currencies, commodities, stocks, and crypto-currencies with short-term or long-term options.
It is possible to trade for 60 seconds or longer.
OTC charts and weekend trading is also available.
Trading is available 24 7.
The following markets are available at Pocket Option.
Currencies Olymp Trade Shares crypto Currencies Raw materials OTC Charts.
New customers can start with a free demo account or with a minimum deposit of 60 Dollars.
There are over 100 different methods of depositing more about this later.
The minimum bet per trade is only 1,20 Dollars.
So it is possible to trade with little capital.
Furthermore, the maximum return per option is 95 and depends on the market and the market situation.
The yield can also be increased with upgrades.
The trading platform is available for every device.
Trade with your smartphone or computer.
Analysis, news, and social trading are also available.
For active traders, there are even success and bonus programs.
In summary, the conditions for trading at Pocket Option are very good.
The platform offers everything you need to trade options.
Summary of the Pocket Option Trading Conditions.
Over 100 different markets Free demo account Minimum deposit 60 Dollars Minimum stake 1,20 Dollars Yield up to 95 and upgrades Reward system Social trading, success and more Many payment methods 24 7 support.
Test the Pocket Option trading platform.
In the following, I would like to deal with the trading platform of Pocket Option.
At first glance, it looks very clear.
It is also available for every device.
You can also open the trading platform on your computer in a full-screen version.
Pocket Option supports multi-charting.
Several charts can be analyzed and traded simultaneously.
You can open a new chart at any time with just a few clicks using the trading icon.
On the left and right side there are advanced functions for trading and in the middle of the chart is the order mask.
There you open the trading position.
Pocket Option s software offers the trader a wide range of charting possibilities.
Various chart displays and time units are available.
You can customize the chart as you wish.
Numerous indicators and drawing tools are provided free of charge for technical analysis.
You can also configure these tools according to your own requirements.
User-friendly Suitable for professional analyses Multi-Charting is possible Free indicators Numerous charting tools All tools are customizable.
Special functions of the trading platform.
In the following, I would like to briefly discuss the special functions of the trading platform.
These functions make Pocket Option a unique broker.
The higher your trading volume on the platform, the more successes you can unlock.
Pocket Option rewards a high trading volume with gifts and bonuses.
Chat with other traders around the globe.
For example, exchange information about current news or analyses.
Pocket Option offers free trading signals.
These are based on strategies and indicator settings.
Social Trading means that you can copy other traders.
Automatically re-trade the current trades of already successful traders.
Pocket Option transparently displays the statistics and successes of a trader.
It is also possible to have yourself copied.
Win money in a competition.
You compete against other traders.

PocketOption

The best 10 or 5 traders win a fixed price.
Depending on the competition the conditions are different.
Trading Tutorial How to trade with Pocket Option.
Pocket Option offers digital options.
This trading product is easy to understand because it is limited in loss, profit, and expiration time.
Speculate on falling or rising prices.
Choose the expiration time and the trader s stake.
At the end of the expiration time, the price must be below or above the entry point strike price.
It does not matter how many points the trade runs into profit.
This is how you act step by step.
Select a market and make a future forecast of the price Select a suitable term for the option Select the investment amount from 1,20 Dollars Invest in falling or rising prices Wait until the expiration time is over Gain a high return or lose the amount invested.
Deposits and withdrawals with Pocket Option.
The minimum deposit is 50 Dollars and the minimum withdrawal is 10 Dollars.
Depending on the deposit amount you reach a new account level.
There are over 100 different methods available for deposits and withdrawals.
Depending on the country, the methods may change.
Credit cards, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies are offered for payments.
In addition, Pocket Option does not charge any fees for deposits and withdrawals.
Withdrawals are sent within a few hours, but from my experience, it can take up to 3 days.
Be sure that your account is fully verified before you deposit money.
Facts about deposits and withdrawals.
Minimum deposit 50 Dollars Minimum payout 10 Dollars Fees None Cryptocurrencies bitcoin, Ethereum and more Credit cards Yes E-wallets Payeer, Advcash, Neteller, Skrill Payout time 1-3 days.
Support and service in testing.
Pocket Option offers 24-hour support by phone, chat, or email.
However, support in German or other languages is not always available.
Often you have to communicate in English.
However, the website is completely translated into for example German and has only a few errors.
From my experience, the support acts very fast.
You can also reach the broker via Facebook.
The chat function turned out to be the fastest way to contact the company.
Besides the standard support, Pocket Option has also created extensive training material for each trader.
Trading strategies, video instructions, or tutorials are provided.
Complete beginners can learn how to trade correctly.
There is also a large glossary or FAQ for further questions.
In summary, Pocket Option has sufficient support that is always helpful.
Support available 24 7 Telephone 44 20 8123 4499 Address support pocketoption.
com Languages 23 languages.
Facts about support.
24-hour support in various languages Phone, Chat or Support trading tutorials Instructions trading strategies Glossary and FAQ.
Conclusion of the Pocket Option review.
From our experience, Pocket Option is not a scam and is a typical offshore broker.
However, one should be careful, as the company is not regulated by an official financial regulator.
However, it is possible that the broker will be more regulated in the near future.
Pocket Option is a good trading platform.
The broker offers a wide range of services for trading with digital options.
The return per trade is also very high.
Benefit from a user-friendly software, which also allows beginners to speculate in the financial markets.
Besides good trading conditions, bonuses, competitions, or social trading are also offered.
In summary, Pocket Option is a good broker with numerous possibilities.
Most asked questions.
Is Pocket option a regulated broker.
To be honest the answer is It depends on who you ask.
Officially, the online broker is regulated by the FMRRC Financial Market Relations Regulation Center with license number TSRF RU 0395 AAVv0141.
Technically speaking it does oblige to a regulation but not by an official financial supervisory authority, such as the FCA UK or BaFIN DE.
Does Pocket Option offer a free demo account.
It does indeed.
You can try out the offered trading services with a demo account that does not involve any additional costs.
What trade possibilities are there on Pocket Option.
You can trade over 100 assets with this online broker including crypto currencies, forex, shares, OTC charts and ommodities.
Furthermore, apart from normal trading options, you have access to social trading, bonuses and competitions among other services.
Is Pocket Option a well-established broker.
The company which is based outside of the EU and managed by PO Trade LTD and Gembell Limited Services was founded in 2017.
It can therefore be considered new to the market but still already has a very high amount of active traders.
Pocket Option is a reliable Broker but not regulated.
Pocket Option seems like a reliable Broker for trading but it is not fully regulated.
You should be careful to invest all your money.
I recommend to withdraw profits instantly.
From my experience, the trading on the Pocket Option platform is very user-friendly.

PocketOption

Pocket Option Revisión 2020 Pocket OptionUn corredor confiable para las opciones binarias.
Is Pocket Option Es un corredor legítimo para las opciones binarias.
Sigue leyendo mi Pocket Option revise aquí para obtener más información sobre este corredor y cómo usarlo para intercambiar opciones binarias o forex.
Mira mi Pocket Option revisa 2020 Video para obtener más información no te pierdas mis otros videos a continuación.
Pocket Option CARACTERÍSTICAS Y PRESTACIONES.
Como ves dentro de mi Pocket Option revisión de videos , la Pocket Option La interfaz de usuario es realmente fácil de usar, mientras que todavía ofrece algunas características excelentes.
Torneos de Trading - Otro característica interesante son los torneos comerciales , Pocket Option Ofrece a los operadores la opción de participar en torneos de negociación sobre una base regular.
Pocket Option proporciona una aplicación móvil para Android e IO para intercambiar desde su teléfono inteligente o tableta.
Característica de HotKey - Puedes comerciar en Pocket Option Usando atajos en su teclado, de esta manera usted puede comerciar aún más rápido y más preciso.
Haga clic aquí y comience a operar con Pocket Option Este Dia.
Bueno, echemos un vistazo a la Pocket Option Interfaz comercial y como negociar opciones binarias en Pocket Option.
Dentro de lo siguiente Video no solo verás Pocket Option in acción, También verás mi estrategia de Price Action Trading que estoy usando aquí.
Lo que otros dicen sobre Pocket Option.
Si es que search Google para Pocket Option críticas , está muy mezclado.
Pocket Option 50 USD Bono Sin Depósito.
Pocket Option ofrece la oportunidad de comenzar a comerciar con Pocket Options 50 USD Bono Sin Depósito De inmediato en su plataforma.
Pocket Option Ha agregado la opción de operar también en Olymp Trade utilizando el software metatrader 5.
Ver el vídeo aquí para aprender más sobre el Pocket Option Característica de Olymp Trade Trading.
Pocket Option ha agregado recientemente un nuevo tipo de opciones binarias, llamadas Express Trades.
Conclusión y mi exclusiva Pocket Option Bonus.
Sí, mira mi blog aquí o haz clic aquí para obtener lo más actual Código de bonificación para Pocket Option.
Gracias por este detallado Pocket Option Revisión.
Estoy comerciando principalmente con Pocket Option, pero IQoption también es genial, Finmax Es bueno para mayores inversiones.
Después de usar Pocket Option por unas semanas, estoy más que feliz.
Ni siquiera necesito cumplir con los requisitos de bonificación para pagar mis ganancias de Pocket Option.
Sí, el reembolso lo pago yo en el Pocket Option plataforma, por lo que no hay min.
Gracias por comentar sobre mi Pocket Option revisión.
Pocket Option acepta comerciantes de países de EE.
Me he unido Pocket Option Hace casi 6 meses me gusta mucho el Cashback que obtuve de su sitio, el 1 de bonificación.
Gran revisión, sigues operando con Pocket Option, o hay algún cambio en mente y ahora está operando en otro lugar.
Hola sí Pocket option sigue siendo mi corredor principal Finmax y binario también son buenos, pero realmente me gusta Pocket Option.
Pero finalmente, gracias a tu trabajo, intentaré Pocket Option, se ve bien, gracias por compartir tu experiencia.
Broker 1 - Pocket Option Broker 2 - Revisión de la opción IQ Broker 3 - Binary.

PocketOption

The complete review on CloseOption, reliable binary options broker for everyone.
Here are the most important and verified features also by our users.
PayPal for deposits and withdrawals 80 fixed on Eur Usd and Usd Chf VIP 90 but access is expensive.
These payouts are fixed during open markets hours 6 30 am to 6 30 pm GMT.
At other hours you do not operate or use a different broker.
No elaborate graphs, you have to combine Metatrader All deadlines, from 30 seconds to a month.
1 trade and 5 deposit Fast trade entry and prices as a metatrader Close Option recent platform upgrade with real-time data update.
So we note that the positive part of the broker is 80 fixed on EurUsd and UsdChf and PayPal transfers.
Payments ok.
The negative is that the other assets do not betray, unless you are satisfied.
CloseOption, Example of Trade with HighLow Strategy.
To know more.
Note The summary info described above has been verified by us.
Part of what follows is derived from the content of the original site.
CloseOption has interesting features that put it in competition with the best.
Can it be decisive for our trading decisions.
Close Option has a new generation platform, the software of which resembles that of Pocket Option new link po.
trade , as can be seen from some identical graphic elements.
Entrance tag identical to Pocket Option.
Since Pocket Option is one of the brokers currently in greatest demand, after the closure of IQoption to non-professional brokers, it is interesting to know this new broker, Close Option, also with a new platform and really fierce, as can be seen by visiting the site.
It is one of our 3 favorite binary options brokers that allow non-ESMA trading.
However, the graph is quite basic, but if you use Metatrader you will not have problems.
Pocket Option is later on as a feature, but is sometimes criticized for the appearance of the candles, a problem that with CloseOption is not there.
For the rest, a very clear and simple to use chart with many customization possibilities.
The black circle in the middle of the green red buttons is used to move them just drag.
The broker resides in Turkey, licensed by a financial institution from Georgia southern  region.
LICENSE B2-08 3647 NBG National Bank of Georgia.
Note, it s Georgia from , not America, but accepts US residents.
However, none of the new binary options brokers have Cysec anymore.
It seems, however, that the payouts do not reach those of Pocket Option, which still seem unbeatable.
Before starting, usual question.
Close Option pays.
It is reliable.
Close Option withdrawn.
Our experience says yes.
The broker also warns you of your balance via email, and in the case of a withdrawal request, the money arrives almost instantly on PayPal.
Also this broker with excellent assistance and chat.
Other useful things to know.
The maximum trade is 99 You can open up to 25 trades simultaneously If the trade ends even, the amount is returned to you From the click it can only take less than a second before the trade is effective Participating in tournaments is free, but you need to verify your account Both the demo and the real it is not necessary to verify documents, but it is necessary before the first withdrawal.
To close the account go to Settings, Change Password, at the bottom you can close the account.
No commission on deposits or withdrawals.
Tutorial Platform.
Here s what the Demo looks like, accessible without document approval.
Since March 2017, the platform has had several improvements.
Let s look at the individual functions.
Asset and Payout.
Payouts are advertised by the broker as the highest in the industry.
In practice, perhaps it is true for the VIP conditions, but to have a good return for those who start possibly choosing the most traded assets.
Currencies pair who have a payout sometimes lower than 70 should possibly be avoided.
VIPs arrive 95.
Excellent for those who work mainly on Eur Usd, 89 return, which on the other hand is the best pair to trade, the one with the most traded currencies.
Expiration times.
Full choice of deadlines starting from 30 seconds ; then 1 minute, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 days, one week, 2 weeks, 1 month.
Investment Amount.
Trade starting at 1.
The asset payout.
87 return on Eur Usd.
VIP customers reach 95.
Here are the details.
under translation.
Type of chart.
Zone, Line, Candles, Bars.
5, 10, 30 second candles.
Background color of the graph.
Night or day vision type graph very clear and clearly visible.
You can choose the type of fund, or none better.
If you like the background, however, you can adjust the level of transparency on the right.
Screen viewing.
You can switch to full screen view.
Date and Time.
Date and time adapt to your local time, very convenient.
Next to the chat button.
Submit your opinion.
Function never seen before, but interesting, which allows you to tell the broker what are the features that should improve, functions to add, but also to keep those that are already going well.
Recent Trader Profits.
Here are the latest profits of traders, always updated.
History and trade in progress.
See here the data of your expired trades and the progress of any ongoing trade.
Graphic setup.
You can move the candle chart forward or backward, or change the size and distance of the candles.
Close Option and Metatrader.
You cannot rely on the Close Option platform but not even on that of other brokers to analyze the entry point.
We must therefore use a quality chart together, such as Metatrader for example.
If you want the MT4 window to always remain in the foreground recommended , use a simple free application found on the Always On Top network.
What is the price value indicated by Close Option.
Most of Metatrader platforms and Close Option display the same price Sell and are based on the same official data source.

PocketOption

Types of Deposit.
PayPal, WebMoney, Perfect Money and crypto such as bitcoin, Ethereum etc.
The 30 bonus is immediately indicated.
Withdrawal of funds.
The withdrawal forms are the same as for the deposit.
We used PayPal, where you just have to indicate the email.
Here is the message following the withdrawal request.
Remember to accept the sending by confirming a link on your email, however they will also notify you if you forget it.
All very simple and clear, without unnecessary subsequent requests.
Close Option Offers.
Active coupons.
Close Option has two coupons active check out, sometimes add others.
New Platform that recalls that of Pocket Option, Demo, Trade 1, Deposit 5.
BONUS Close Option.
Finally a platform that does not hide the bonus rules but explains them clearly and easily available from the main menu.
In summary, there are three types of bonuses on CloseOption.
The first type of bonus is a percentage of the money invested.
In order to redeem and withdraw it, you must have a certain volume of transactions.
You can receive this gift in the Deposit section by checking the Bonus box.
Please note that this option will not be selected for customers by default and the bonus will be provided on request only.
The second type is the welcome bonus currently disabled.
It is only for customers who have recently registered and approved their accounts.
The last type is no deposit and has currently expired.
Bonus if we are interested we must understand the rules well.
Let s take the 30 bonus as an example, but the rules also apply to different bonuses.
If you deposit, you get 30 of the deposit amount.
Your voucher can only be withdrawn when you have transactions for a total of 20 times the amount of your deposit attention, not 20 times the bonus.
It means that if you deposit 100 your trading volume must be 2000.
That is, 2,000 of transactions between won and lost in order to withdraw a 30 bonus we think it is not convenient, but if you make many trades, you decide.
As long as this bonus is active on CloseOption, you can receive 30 bonus for each deposit made and there is no limit to the number of deposits.
There is, however, a positive side if your balance reaches zero you can still trade with the money of your bonus , exactly like that of the real account.
Also, when you deposit and receive your bonus, there are no restrictions on withdrawing your money and you can withdraw your deposit at any time.
So you have no limitation on withdrawing and depositing.
But the conditions for receiving the bonus depend on these deposits, withdrawals or trade volume.
Before unlocking the bonus, if you withdraw a sum of money from your Real account, your bonus balance will also be reduced relatively.
For example, if you deposit 100 and receive 30, if you want to withdraw 10 out of 100, 3 will be reduced from your bonus.
So, until the bonus is redeemed, try to avoid withdrawing to get the full prize.
Bonus expiration.
When you deposit and the bonus amount is added, you must use this sum of money with real money trades in a certain period of time which is determined on the promotions page.
After a while, if your trading volume doesn t reach the expected amount threshold, your bonus will be lost.
If you deposit again, the duration of time for another bonus will be reset.
For example, if you have 30 in your account and have one day to change it to Real and if you deposit 100 again to prevent the prize from expiring your bonus will increase from 30 to 60 and the time to the release of the bonus expiration date will be extended for another period.
When the conditions for the release of the bonus are met, your bonus will be automatically converted into real money and you can exchange or withdraw it, at any time, without limitations.
It has been said that a special trading volume is required to release the bonus.
If your deposited money is lost and the condition to redeem the voucher is met, you can dispose of your bonus money without any limitation and change the bonus to real money.
So this trading volume includes all orders with Real and Bonus.
The prize is the same as real money, but the difference is that you have to have a certain number of transactions to make it withdrawable.
HighLow Strategy on CloseOption.
We have placed metatrader alongside the CloseOption chart to try the HighLow Strategy.
As we see in the video, a new demo has been opened and the ITM two-finished system has been applied.
That is, several trades were not made and ITM ones were chosen.
In the video we show that we restart the platform to demonstrate the real situation.
It will be luck, or the strategy is valid, you just have to try it on the demo.
Information on the Close Option company.
CloseOption is a n binary options broker owned and operated by Organic Tech LLC, a company that has its headquarters in Avsallar Ahmet Erdogan Sk C.
11 D 12 PK 07410 Alanya Antalya in Turkey and with legal office in Vake- saburtalo district, Al Kazvegi ave.
N19, Tbilisi, Georgia.
The B2-08 3647 NBG National Bank of Georgia license.
They can be contacted through support on the site, by phone on 442032902097 UK and by email at info closeoption.
Contacts and Assistance.
Modern and organized assistance service.
Today those who are unable to provide a good customer relationship service are soon cut off the market.
Here is an example of a ticket, but instant chat is always available, in addition to telephone and email.
Close Option Tournaments Contest.
The tournament, or contest, is held once a week.
Participating in contests is completely free, but you must have the approved account first.
In the event of a win, the sum is immediately credited to your account and can be withdrawn at any time.
Reception times are the same as for normal withdrawals, i.
up to three working days.
Pros and Cons of CloseOption.
The pros have been described before, we summarize the strengths.
Deposit and withdrawal also with PayPal Ready to update prices, such as MT4.
The values are also identical.
Modern platform similar to Pocket Option Weekly tournaments with free participation.
Excellent choice of deadlines.
Prompt Assistance in all forms.
Bonuses and Coupons Good payout on Eur Usd and Usd Chf Demo Fast payments.
There are no indicators available, but for us who refer to Metatrader this will certainly not be the problem.
PS announced in the next upgrade Time Frame with candles for only 5, 10, 30 seconds.
Rely on Metatrader as above.
Some assets have a low payout let s avoid them.
Some bonuses, like the 20 no deposit and others, sometimes expire and then come up again at different times.
To be followed if interested.
It seems that only the 30 bonus is always available.
The cons are easily circumvented by placing a Metatrader, or another quality graph such as Trading View, alongside the platform, something that any serious trader would do.
The value of the price and the prompt update speed make the platform excellent for immediate entry.
Free demo and lowest economic commitment in the industry make it affordable for anyone.
So you can try it and check for yourself.
Important if you decide to register with the broker, BEFORE opening the broker page, delete the cookies of your browser.
Discover the Demo and Bonuses of CloseOption.
Close Option Demo and Bonus.

PocketOption

com BROKER IQoption MT2Trading Pocket Option ROBOT trading binary options.
Published on January 30th, 2020 by John Kane 31 Broker Review Pocket Option Just coming across my rada.
Pocket Option adalah broker Binaryoption internasional.
Pocket Option adalah broker yang dimiliki oleh Gembell Limited dan berbasis di Kepulauan Marshal.
Fakta dari Pocket Option.
Kondisi untuk pedagang dari Pocket Option.
Review dari Pocket Option Trading platform.
Satu-satunya kelemahan dari Pocket Option adalah kurangnya regulasi yang nyata dari sebuah lembaga keuangan.
Keuntungan dari Pocket Option.
Robots Platforms Top Sites No Deposit Management Tournaments Demos Mobile.
Mobile Robots Tournaments Demos No Deposit Top Sites Management Platforms.
In today s world of advanced technology, there are now more brokers than ever before, all competing to offer you the best trading experience.
The benefit of the broker is that they help you to maximise your trading goals.
Whether you want to operate on the go using a mobile device, get bonuses for trading large volumes or learn how to trade with their education centres, they are all competing to offer a better service than their competitors, and this is good news for you.
The trouble is which one do you choose.
How do you tell the reliable ones from the not a scam and which one is going to offer you the best returns.
Our job is to help make the process of choosing a trading partner an easy one.
We review every broker to ensure that we are bringing you the best.
All the features you should look out for About add-ons, like bonuses and demos The impact a good broker has on profit.
Binary Broker Features.
There are so many features of a binary options broker that we could be here all day explaining them all.
Here are some of the top features that you should look out for when making your decision.
Licensing is often a priority for many traders.
You need to know when selecting your platform, that they are a genuine business and that your money is going to be safe.
There are some key things to look out to determine whether you can trust a broker.
Always look for their licensing information, if CySEC licenses them this is a good indication of a reputable company.
You can also look at online reviews to see the various feedback.
In addition to this, you can be confident in the knowledge that we only recommend the best brokers that are both safe and reputable.
The Demo Account.
What is a demo account and how does it work.
Well, this feature allows you to test a platform before committing any of your own money.
Usually, you will be credited with 10,000 as an example.
Now, this is not real money but virtual funds.
You then use this money to practise trading on the platform.
You are not placing live trades; this is a simulation of live trading to help you understand the various features and functions and what it feels and looks like to trade.
Usually, there is a restriction about how long you have to use the demo platform.
Then if you like it, you can deposit your own money and trade for real or get someone else to via a managed account.
Quality Payouts are absolutely a consideration when choosing a broker site.
You want to make sure that you are maximising your potential earnings.
All these firms offer a range of payouts, some much higher than others.
Some look too good to be true and often they can be , and some seem lower than average.
We give you the relevant information to assist you in making your decision.
Bonus And Welcome Deals.
The bonuses and incentives offered can be a deal breaker for many.
Most people love getting something for nothing and the more attractive the offer, the more you may feel drawn to that particular broker.
The bonuses offered vary significantly from broker to broker, and other features of the platform should be taken into account.
Ultimately to stay competitive and win their share of the market, some bonuses can be very generous.
Most brokers think nothing of offering a 100 match deposit bonus as a reward for you depositing your cash.
There are criteria you need to be aware of though.
A bonus may seem like free money, but you must understand that it cannot be withdrawn the minute it is rewarded.
Some companies stipulate that you must trade the bonus cash a certain number of times before it can be withdrawn.
If you are new to trading look out for no deposit bonuses.
This type of reward means that you can sign up to an account and get a gift without risking your funds.
Only use the bonus to practise and get the hang of trading before you decide to deposit your funds.
Used in conjunction with a demo account, a no deposit bonus can allow you to get to grips with the features of the platform and trading before you encounter any risk at all.

PocketOption

What Makes a Great Broker.
From the payouts that they offer to the format of their trading platform, you should be looking for brokers that provide an excellent all-around package.
They may not give the best bonuses, but their payouts more than make up for it.
Their site may not have all the bells and whistles, but does it provid everything else you need.
Let s take a look at the key things that make a good broker.
An intuitive website that is easy to navigate A site that is mobile-friendly, enabling you to trade on the go Good payouts that aren t too high that they look too good to be true A good demo platform that allows you to get used to the site before trading your funds Good bonuses and loyalty rewards Education tools to help you become a better trader An easily accessible customer support service Licensing and regulation from a recognised body.
Another important thing to check is customer service.
There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to reach a customer support advisor when you have a question or an issue with whatever product or service you are using and binary options trading is no exception.
You should be able to reach customer support by live chat, telephone or e-mail to make the best of your trading experience.
If you find it difficult to get hold of someone to answer your query you are likely to go elsewhere.
Signals Platforms Robots Management Demos No Deposit Tournaments Mobile.
We Find The Best Brokers.
Our job is to find the best broker sites and present them to you with all of the facts.
To do this our team of experts trawl the world wide web looking for only the best binary options brokers and check them out.
Now when we say check them out we mean putting them through their paces, and that means all types, even Olymp Trade platforms and CFD brokers.
As experienced and successful traders ourselves, we spend time trading on the multiple platforms, making sure that every broker complies with a list of criteria.
The requirements include everything from welcome bonuses to licensing and regulation, in addition to the payouts and whether they have a good customer support system.
It is imperative to us that you get the best trading experience possible and therefore we only put our name to brokers that we know are excellent.
They must be trustworthy, and they must offer a superior trading experience.
They may not be as good in some areas as they are in others, but every trader has different requirements.
We just put the information in front of you in a format that is easy to digest and that allows you to make the most informed decision.
Is options trading regulated and safe.
The key is to choose a company that is licensed by a reputable source like CySEC; this licensing is safe and approved and means that your broker will be reliable.
Can I trade without downloading software.
Yes, in most cases merely log in and trade.
If you wish to conduct automatic trades, then you will need to download binary options robot software.
Do I need to start trading with real money.
No, many now offer demo accounts where you can sign up and trade with virtual money before risking your own money.
This virtual account is sometimes only available for a limited amount of time, like 48 hours.
How do I make deposits and withdrawals.
Most brokers accept major debit and credit cards like Visa and Mastercard as well as other widely used payment methods like PayPal.
When withdrawing funds, it is usual for the funds to go back to the same payment method as the initial deposit.
What is a binary broker welcome bonus.
The bonus varies from but is usually a percentage of the initial deposit.
Some offer a no deposit welcome bonus which allows the trader the opportunity to trade with the bonus before they use their own money.
Get access to trade over 101 global trading assets.
SUPPORT SERVICE.
TRADING ASSETS.
WHY POCKET OPTION LIVE MY.
Easy to Sign Up.
Just a few clicks away to signup and start trading with us right away.
Trading Advantages.
FOR ANDROID.
FOR WINDOWS.
WEB APPLICATION.
All materials and services provided on this site are subject to copyright and belong to Pocket Option Live MY.
Any use of materials of this website must be approved by an official representative of Pocket Option Live MY , and contain a link to the original resource.
Any third-party companies of Online broker or Online trading type, do not have the right to use materials of this website as well as any distorted writing of Pocket Option Live MY.
Pocket Option Live MY does not provide service to residents of the EEA countries, USA, Israel, and Japan.
Pocket Option Live MY is registered at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Republic of the Marshall MH 96966 with the registration number 86911.
All brokerage activity on this website provided by Pocket Option Live MY.
app stories this April Muslim and Depressed Is it Okay to Feel Sad.
5 Ways to Fight Depression in Islam How to cure Sihr Black Magic in islam Stories of Repentance to Heal Anxiety from Past Sins.
Mobile Platforms Tournaments Management Robots Demos No Deposit Signals.
Trade the markets you love.
Choose from a wide range of assets including popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum.
Our diversity of tradable assets provides you with a wide range of financial instruments to trade on at anytime, even on weekends.
Helpful answers.
Contact us, ask us any question you have.
We ll get back to you in 24 hours.
Binary options are based on a simple yes or no question, will an underlying asset be above a certain price after a certain period of time or not.
You can receive up to 92 profit per trade or lose some.
How to open an account.
The registration process is fast and easy.
Simply follow these steps.
At 01option.
com click Open an account button and go to Registration page.
Fill out the registration form with your full name and email address plus a secure password then click Open account button.
Open your email box and find the email verification letter from 01option.
Open it and click the Verify my email button.
Welcome to 01option and enjoy your time with us.
Below are some basic guidelines that help you start trading in a few minutes.
Login to your account and from top menu choose Demo account or deposit money to start trading.
The minimum investment is 1.
Predict the price movement.
If you predict the price of asset to rise, select UP green button.
If you prediction is that the price will fall, select DOWN red button.
An investment of 100 with a 92 payout means that you will have made 92 dollars in a few minutes.
What is the minimum maximum.
Minimum deposit 10 Maximum deposit unverified account 10,000 Maximum deposit verified account unlimited Minimum withdrawal 5 Maximum withdrawal unverified or verified unlimited Minimum trade amount 1 Maximum trade amount 2,000.
Why it takes 12 hours to withdraw my profits.
For security reasons, our security team reviews every transaction before it s released.
Usually, withdrawals can take anything from 1 to 12 hours to complete through our system.
Generally they ll complete within 2 hours.
What is verification for.
Verification is required to confirm the identity of the payer, the account holder, and the payee.
This ensures the security of your account and your funds.
The documents to be verified should be sent from your account email address to our email, email protected.
A complete and customizable solution to building the website of your dreams.
It s easy to start.
Open an account in less than 48 seconds.
70 example pages.
You get 70 pre-built pages for a variety of purposes that makes it the ideal point to start building websites of any kind.
6 months technical support.
Use our dedicated support email to send your issues or suggestions.
We are here to help anytime support webpixels.
The site hosted at the 01option.
com domain belongs to and is managed by Banksmore Corporation ltd, 038922 Suite 3, Second Floor, Maison Esplanade, Francis Rachel St, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles.
Risk notice Privacy policy User Agreement.
Return policy AML KYC.
Affiliates Contact us About us.
Binary options trading can bring substantial income in the shortest time possible but trading binary options involves financial risk and may not be appropriate for all investors.
By using the financial services and tools this site offers, you may suffer serious financial loss, or completely lose the funds in your guaranteed-trading account.
It is recommended to be aware of the Binary Options trading, have a knowledge about the markets, underlying asset types, industry standards and rules applied.
It is also presumed that none of your investments constitutes a significant part of your income.
It is not recommended to invest more than 5 of your total monthly yearly income into any sort of trading.
The transactions offered by this website can be executed only by fully competent adults.
No Deposit Demos Platforms Management Signals Mobile Tournaments Robots.
IQoption is an online trading platform offering products where the gains can go up to 900 in just 5 minutes.
It s interesting.
But it also has risks.
Come with us to understand how it works and how to make gains and not losses.

PocketOption

IQoption the Ultimate Trading Platform.
Online Platform to Binary Options, Olymp Trade, etc.
Internationally regulated.
Free Demo Account, Real Account, and VIP Account.
Operates Worldwide.
Allows deposits from 10.
Minimum Trade from 1.
Here s how we summarize IQoption.
Broker IQoption Regulating Entity CySec License 247 14 Customer Service Channels Live Chat, Telephone and Email Platform IQoption Proprietary platform Trading Channels Web browser, Desktop, Mobile APP available for Android, IOS, and PWA Account Types Demo, Real, VIP Demo Account 10.
000 USD, free, unlimited, and rechargeable Minimum Deposit 10 Minimum Trade 1 Deposits Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Qiwi, WebMoney, CashU, iDeal, Fasapay.
Withdrawals Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Bank Transfer and E-Wallets Total Assets Options 500 Olymp Trade 22 Stocks 35 Indexes 6 Commodities 1 Total 564 Option Types Binary High Low, Binary Turbo 60, 120 and 180 seconds , Digital Options, Olymp Trade, and crypto Overal Score 98 100 Open Account OPEN ACCOUNT.
Why we think about Binary Options when we talk about IQoption.
Binary Options is a trading instrument that started to grow after the 2008 economic crisis in the USA.
This investment is betting on the prices of a certain asset with a certain expiration time.
When IQoption appeared, its product was only Binary Options.
In order to understand how binary Options work, and how you can trade it, please read our complete review about Binary Options on the link below.
First, you must create an account in the IQoption.
It is simple and free.
Then choose the products you want to trade.
Ideally, use one of the courses out there to stay prepared.
Practice first in the demo account.
Is IQoption reliable.
Yes, it is a regulated company with millions of customers around the world.
It is the main online trading platform, with more clients growth and more international prizes.
How to use the platform.
Desktop Browser PWA iOS and Android.
There are several ways to use it.
You can download the application for mobile, you can download the application to a computer or simply negotiate in the web browser.
The platform is very simple and intuitive.
How to make money.
Learn to use a course.
Then practice on the demo account until you get consistent results.
Then it is to work seriously and with discipline and will have positive results.
What are the best strategies for the platform.
There is no perfect strategy that never fails.
There are several that well used, allow obtaining good gains.
You must always learn your operation correctly and respect the rules when using any strategy.
One of the best strategies to win with IQoption is the ITM.
On the link below you can read about this strategy.
Read the full and a 2020 updated review of the IQoption below.
Know the PROS and CONS of this trading platform.
IQoption Broker appeared in 2013.
Today, it is the main broker of the market and along with Olymp Trade , are the biggest brokers in the globe.
Although it s not one of the oldest in the Binary Options market, it already has several awards in its history, such as Most Innovative Brokerage of Binary Options in the World ShowFX in Moscow.
Speaking of innovation, the broker has been launching new products since the beginning of 2017.
Regulated company in Europe.
It is regulated by CySEC that regulates the services you can see below.
Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
In addition to the Binary Options turbo and binary , it also offers other products such as Digital Options , FX Options, CFDs, Olymp Trade and Cryptocurrency.
Registration and Login on the IQoption.
It is very easy to register with the IQoption.
You can register at a desktop and negotiate directly in the browser or you can register directly on a mobile device and download the application and negotiate directly on your mobile phone.
How to register.
Your email A password Choose the currency you want to use Click to register.
IQoption Platform main features.
Simple and Intuitive Free Several Products Multi charts Totally customizable Desktop, Browser, PWA, Android, and iOS.
The IQoption platform is very simple and intuitive.
It was thought for those who are learning to negotiate, or for those who like simple things it is easy to understand.
The IQoption platform was developed by the company itself so it is somewhat different from the other brokers that usually resort to companies that provide this type of software.
For this reason, the design and organization of the platform are unique.
Negotiation can be done on the web platform or you can download the platform for both Windows and iOS.
There is also an IQoption platform for mobile devices, smartphones, and tablets through Android and iOS applications.
Download several very useful and completely Free Files ACCESS FREE MATERIAL.
In order to make the platform and trading of Binary Options simple and light for users, the Broker decided to have only the basics, the most important.
Hence, personally, I consider myself to be ideal for someone that likes a simple and easy to understand platform.
One of the distinguishing features of this platform is the possibility that we can have several open operations in the same chart, which for certain strategies becomes an aid.
In the IQoption platform, we can operate the various products that the brokerage offers.
However, in some countries, for regulatory purposes, the broker uses 2 smartphone applications.
One for Binary operations and one for the remaining new products, the ones that appeared in 2017.
In the web platform, we can operate all the products offered by IQOption.
Another advantage that IQOption offers is the possibility that we can negotiate during the weekend when the markets are closed.
The transactions are in OTC mode Over The Counter.
Only a portion of the assets and products offered can be negotiated over the weekend, but even so, it allows the customer to negotiate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In terms of simplicity, graphics, and operation, it is one of the best platforms I know.
See a short video of the platform CLICK HERE.
IQoption has several learning tools of which the various videos organized by theme are of note.
To use the learning tools you just open a Demo account.
This broker offers a free Demo account to practice, something that is relatively rare among the regulated brokers and even rarer because a deposit is not required to open the Demo account.
There is also training specifically for IQoption.
Check here the Training.
They do not offer deposit bonuses.
Since the beginning of 2017, bonuses have been banned by the regulator.
If you find information that says otherwise, it is either outdated or it s another broker, usually one that is not regulated by CySEC.
The demo account is a free account in with 10,000 The training account is a good tool to try and test the platform without risking losing real money.
The demo account should not be used as a basis for gains in a real account since there are differences between this account and a real account.