forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Сryptocurrency exchanges - Nominex
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Nominex

Started by Bitcoin, Feb 26, 2021, 04:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitcoin

Feb 26, 2021, 04:49 pm Last Edit: Mar 05, 2021, 07:51 am by Bitcoin
Scam? Legit? Is the new cryptocurrency exchange Nominex the next Binance or the next PonziCoin? Look no further for reviews.
A cryptocurrency exchange claims it has better tools and greater genius than Binance and Huobi. But is it going to take your money and wave out of a plane window?
With 80% of ICOs turning out to be scams, cybercrime statistics on the rise, and everything else happening it's a genius idea to first check the reviews and only commit after. Well done. Let's find out of Nominex is who they say they are.

Exploring The Crypto Universe
A couple of years ago I had some trouble with Bitfinex, and I still don't know why my card kept on being denied. Well, I kept on saying to myself, hey it's only temporary, BTC is still on the rise again, so I started searching for another exchange platform. Afterwards I found Coinbase and it was rather acceptable, because, in theory at least, it did not ask for my verification, and I was able to deposit my money there rather fast, apart from the brutal ground shaking 250 USD minimum deposit fee, it was basically painless.

KYC is in order
KYC shouldn't be KYC! Although no-one likes it, KYC is necessary. It's also a sign of good business if KYC and AML procedures are happening. Nominex includes KYC, " an enterprise-wide risk assessment to determine the risk profile of the Company", "AML/CTF staff training", AML audits, and "internal procedures, policies, and controls aimed at mitigating risks of money laundering and terrorist financing."
Nominex looks to be caring about KYC, which is necessary anyway while making sure the checks aren't too bothersome for the users like with the other exchanges we know(send off a doc, get it back after 2 weeks asking for bank statements...you know the drill). With Nominex you can sign up in less than a minute and start trading (unless you're planning to withdraw more than 3 BTC in one day).

An Introduction to Nominex Lead to Great Discoveries
A good friend of mine, invited me with a referral link to try Nominex, I remembered it because I saw many referrals in so many places about it, after sending me the referral link my friend also messaged me on my Telegram that it's worth trying because he personally knows some managers from this cryptocurrency exchange platform so I decided to access the Nominex website to see what is it made of.

He told me that he had recently met with some former colleagues of his that used to work as programmers for the security segment and on the user interface. I told him about my previous experience with other crypto exchanges and how frustrating it was for me, so he asked me to try out Nominex and while on it I could also give him an honest review and I gladly accepted.

Some details started baffling me because their interface was arguably confusing for me to use. But high and low with all mixed sentiments I had finally managed to buy my first BTC -- buy position and by the time I figured out the layouts I already apparently lost an average of 25% of my investment, so try beating that with coconut and a hammer.

UX is thought through
The first thing that really catches your eye is how easy it is to register (in under 20 seconds), how there's nothing on the platform that doesn't belong. There is a knowledge base and a blog, you get commissions on fees, tournaments, and a heck of a lot of everything else. In 3 clicks you can get to any place on the platform. The design is light and you can spend quite a few hours in it. The interface is based around the user, unlike with other exchanges, which are complicated and often chaotic.
This leads us to the next point...
Pro: offers plenty of functionality rather than just code copypasted in a hurry
Con artists don't give away money to attract users. Active traders get rewarded. Real money gets handed out as trusted trading for a week. It's all about trust.
If you consider Nominex's unprecedented referral program, 4 types of bonuses, extremely low fees, and a plethora of other pros, it becomes instantly obvious it took the creators a lot of work, which is indicative of someone serious.
New features are constantly being added
Nominex seems to be working hard to introduce new features constantly/ Where else do you get cards, tournaments, delegated controls, and a demo mode? A con artist wouldn't go into so much trouble to create this kind of complexity.
The hybrid token distribution system and the one of a kind referral system
The unique hybrid system of token distribution keeps users engaged and motivated on multiple levels simultaneously. The most advanced referral system to date that offers so many incentives you'd be remiss not to try it, even if you're just signing up and putting a referral link out there. That could be thу beginning of owning your $50 000 a week business. Find out more here. This wouldn't have been implemented if they wanted to just build a system quickly, get some money and vanish.

To my surprise, my first impressions were actually quite good, no gummy colors, no Egyptian hieroglyphs user interface, everything was simple as tap water, clean and easy to embrace, so I registered fast and decided to try out the support chat system and asked a few technical questions on crypto development.

They answered in less than three minutes with a direct, constructive and almost fatherly-advice type of answer. I feel like underlining astonishment because I used this support chat system on other cryptocurrency exchange platforms and, yes, I am still growing a long beard waiting for answers over there. Other platforms that bothered to reply they just offered me vague answers, rubbish, unimportant or just downright silly.

Getting to Know it Better
I kept on browsing and they claimed a lot of benefits of the exchange platform so I started testing them out one by one. As a seasoned trader, I believed I could make ends meet so the first one I stumbled upon was the "Lowest trading commissions on the market" - indeed this checked out as the commission was actually very low compared to other platforms, next I noticed "A lot of trading pairs" - this one also checked out as being authentic because I noticed a lot of trading pairs were available and after doing some more research many pairs were on their way to the platform, I believe that diversity is always a huge plus.

I continued digging on the "Advanced order types", how "advanced" I asked myself - and to answer it, well, those are easy to use trading tools and I am a huge fan of trading optimization and automation tools. I also viewed the "Instant withdrawals and deposits features" and the platform was honest to this feature as well but I'll come back to this subject in a few moments, I still have some other things to add first.

One feature managed to catch my attention and draw me in and it was a very simple one, you can withdraw up to 3 BTC on a daily basis without being required to go through the KYC procedure, this, by all standards, is a really dynamic trait.

I also wanted to take a look at the demo section and I noticed that there are daily tournaments there.

As it turned out, the exchange platform includes a demo mode where traders can make inspired orders with ghost money, I felt like jumping in and test this model to see how it ticks, and in two words I found it to be convenient and easy to use, I kind of felt like a kid in candy shop because I always wanted to take and sell Bitcoin for 5k and sleep well at night without having a heart attack next morning.

After I finished digging around the demo mode I went to live mode and deposited 100 USDT and I withdrew half of it and the commissions were actually low and the process was rather fast and problem-free, I recommend doing this trick for all of you out there reading this, always take your time and test your platform before using it, just make a small deposit and a small withdrawal to test the speed of the withdrawals because some platforms have a common problem and that occurs when some guys wait for ages to get their money back and in this case everything ran smooth.

I feel obliged to inform all of you that despite my previous successful experience in trading, I always recommend being extremely careful when trading with any exchange platform. There must be no exceptions from this rule, it is essential to keep your earnings safe and healthy.

Testing, Trading And Digging Deeper
Right, so after this experience I went on and placed an order, which to my pleasant reaction was completed fast in just a second. After 35 - 40 minutes, I got a nice message on my Telegram from the friend, that invited me earlier to trade. He thanked me for trading and also told me that he found out about it through a referral program.

While searching for more info and features I found something worth exploiting, respectively the affiliate program, and, bare with me on this, cryptocurrency exchange Nominex has totally nailed it with this program, from what I noticed so far, it seems to run around tree-shaped structure with many branches. In short, all the users of this program get rewards from people in their binary tree, and, on top of this, active sponsors can help improve their referrals' teams more quickly.

Nominex affiliate program is something to definitely look better into. This is not some standard "bring a friend, get a one-time reward" scheme most exchanges and services run. With the structure they developed one can seriously think of building a business around this entry point. No to mention the simple fact that this program is the most advances in the industry by definition.

To start with, the program has four (!) different types of bonuses. Then comes the big weapon: unlimited number of referral levels. Guys, this has no precedent in the industry; no to throw names but some 'B' exchanges have 1 or 2, and then it's done. Here you can grow your tree with as many roots and branches as your imagination allows you to. And ranks! Can you believe that they have 10 different ranks in the system.

So, I started digging deeper, and saw more fruits under that bush: daily giveaways, a wide variety of business cards with mega discounts and perks, and more pleasantries for those who chose to get bonuses in NMX tokens.

Some Pleasant Surprises on The Way
God almighty! I'm a doer, and that's why I went to do my homework. Studying websites and users' forums took some time but I managed to pull together some notes on the following exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, Bitfinex, Upbit, ZB, HitBTC, Kraken, Coinbase, CoinEx. None stood even close to what I witnessed on Nominex. These guys declare they'll be spending 80% of what they earn to stimulate partnership programs, and with them I do feel riding the same boat as all business owners do.

I also took a look at the way to get a hand on tokens, I found it to be very simple to use, you can either buy them or you can just simply get them through a referral program. I've read about it on the internet and believe it or not some people have built solid businesses with this.

It manages to keep its features like cashback and daily distributions in tip-top shape . The distribution part is interesting because it consists of two phases, the first phase is normal but in the second one you can acquire a large number of tokens if you trade steady and active, this comes in very handy, especially in the debut, because of the proportional distribution of the coins in accordance with the volume of the trade.

What is really unique here is a chance to simply cash back all commissions for two month, like get a free-trade ticket. Isn't that marvelous? On top of that, the distribution I mentioned already goes to top-100 traders, and chances to get an allocation are really hard to measure now. Will I be able to get into those 100 best? Hmm... But I'm definitely willing to try.

New traders will get a 50% discount on trading fees for the first year, commissions will be 0.020-0.100% depends on trading volume.

Not a pro: time in the business
Nominex, which was founded in 2018, hasn't been around for long. But then again, neither has Binance, which didn't stop it from achieving greatness. But then again, Binance was hacked. But then again, who wasn't? Anyway, this is not a sign of a con.
Not a pro: needs more advanced features
If you've spent some time in the business you're probably enjoying futures trading or some more advanced stuff, which is still yet to come on Nominex.
Not a pro: Has some funny business in Seychelles
Ouch! There are rumors going around about Seychelles as jurisdictions for companies that want to keep their income secret from the governments of their own countries. Is it true?
Like most rumors, that is not based in reality. The facts about Seychelles are that for some companies there are zero taxes, no need to file reports, and the islands provide complete confidentiality. Is that indicative of a scam? No reason to think so. It's entirely possible there were other reasons to move: to provide card payments or legally use the referral system. It's true that Seychelles are quite relaxed and they'll pretty much let companies do anything they want, but that's not proof of wrongdoing, just like using Bitcoin does not equate to committing crimes.

Scam or Legit? Review verdict
Nominex's outstanding functionality, excellent trust ratings, formidable documentation, and abovementioned commendable features lead us to believe that there is no reason to think Nominex is a scam -- and all the reasons to see and believe in the cryptocurrency exchange of the next level called Nominex.

Bitcoin

The sun is shining, and the weather is sweet 🏖

Bob Marley would definitely join Nominex Tournaments. You chill near the pool, make money and learn to trade risk-free -- what could be better?

It's like a crash test where you are paid for being trained! 😨 Feel scared to trade? 🤔 Don't trust the exchange? Have no starting money?

😉 The Demo Mode is just right to start with. This is a complete exchange simulation with all the tools. And we will give you 10,000 USDT.

🤺 The tournaments begins every day! Joining is simple:

👨🏼‍💻 Register

✅ Activate demo mode by pressing a single button

💵 Receive 10,000 USDT to your demo account

This is way cooler that forex. No scam, no risks, no deposits! Au contraire, we give you free money to improve your skills.

That's the way things are done here!