forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex and binary option affiliate - The Best Forex VPS Affiliate Program - NewYorkCityServers
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

The Best Forex VPS Affiliate Program - NewYorkCityServers

Started by admin, Aug 08, 2022, 09:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

How It Works.
Sign up for our affiliate program by clicking the button above. Signing up is free, and you do not have to have any active services with us.
Share Your URL.
Share your affiliate link with your friends or co-workers. When someone orders using your link they will be added to your affiliate account and you will start earning money.
Cash Out.
Once you reach the minimum payout requirement submit a payout request, and we will send you your commissions within 24 business hours.
Commission 10%
You will earn 10% of every transaction you refer to us, including recurring transactions each month. One of the best rates in the industry!
Minimum Payout $50.
Request a withdrawal once you reach $50 in commissions.
Affiliate Program Benefits.
Withdrawal Anytime.
No Earnings Cap.
Fraud Protection.
Unique URL's.
Easy-to-use Panel.
Custom Commission Rate Available.
90 Day Cookie Life.
Affiliate Stats.
Questions & Answers.
Do I need to be an active client to join the affiliate program?
No, you do not need to have any active services with us. Anyone can join the affiliate program.
What payout options are available?
We payout through the following payment methods only:
Account Credit PayPal Bitcoin.
Do I need to provide support to the clients I refer?
No. We provide support and billing to the customers you sign up. There is nothing additional that you need to do once you refer someone.
How fast are payouts?
Once you reach the minimum $50 payout requirement, your commissions will be sent to you within 24 business hours after requesting it.
Are there any traffic restrictions?
Yes. The following is not allowed, and will result in your affiliate agreement being terminated: brand name bidding, cookie stuffing, spamming affiliate link, coupon sites, or fraudulent activity.
Do I continue to earn commission each month?
Yes, each time a client that you refer renews their service you will earn another 10% on their transaction. You will continue earning money each time they renew their service until they cancel it.
Are higher commission rates available?
Yes, if you refer a high volume of customers to us we are happy to negotiate a custom commission rate for you.
Are there any limits on the amount of money I can earn?
No, there are no limits on the amount of commission that you can earn.
I am a expert advisor/robot creator, or a signal provider: Can I join?
Yes, our affiliate program would be great for expert advisor/robot creators and signal providers. Our affiliate program will allow you recommend your clients to our service while earning additional income.
Getting Started Is Easy.
Purchase Your Server Setup Your Trading Software Start Trading!
NYCServers provides forex VPS, dedicated servers, and broker solutions. Our service will allow retail traders to run their trading software in the cloud 24/7 with fast connection to their brokers.
Services.
VPS Service By Broker.
Company.
Customers.
Disclaimer: Forex trading carries a high level of risk. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with forex trading before using our service. NewYorkCityServers does not guarantee the profitability of using our service. Furthermore we can not be held liable for any money made or lost using our service under any circumstances.