forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Olimp Trade - 19 reviews of Olymp Trade are presented here.
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

19 reviews of Olymp Trade are presented here.

Started by Olimptrade, Apr 16, 2020, 07:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimptrade

Olymp Trade.
Company Inlustris Ltd. Founded in 2014 Offices in.
Bitcoin Credit/debit cards Neteller QIWI Skrill WebMoney.
Brazilian real Euro United States dollar.
The Financial Commission, 22.02.2016.
Arabic Chinese English French Indonesian Portuguese Spanish Thai Turkish Vietnamese.
Account Types:
Minimum account size $2 Minimum position size 0.01 lot Spread type Variable Typical spread on EUR/USD, pips 1.5 Minimum spread on EUR/USD, pips 1.1 Scalping Allowed Trading instruments.
MetaTrader 4.
Reviews.
19 reviews of Olymp Trade are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.
I really like that Olymp has organized everything so that you don't depend on anything or anyone. But at the same time you have all the necessary tools that allow you to analyze and trade. Now you do not need to use any additional resources, you have active charts, indicators, levels, analytics, it all allows you to stay informed. That's why Olymp is the broker that has won my trust and made me more confident and independent in the market. It seems to me that this is progress.
I will not talk too much about the advantages of this broker, because the number of countries he works in already speaks for itself. But I can say about my personal experience, a person who is not yet very good at the market situation. And I can say that thanks to the analytics and webinars of OLYMP I manage not to miss important events and go out on a small, but still profitable. I see that my work brings results, and this is the best motivation that I could get.
I was new to forex a year ago and I'm grateful someone suggested me trying with Olymp. Olymp - because their trading software is not that complicated. It took me less than a day to get familiar with most of the features, you can find all the tutorials on the internet including youtube videos. Once again Olymp - because their threshold to start live trading is really low - just $10 and here you are - a live trader. The feeling is absolutely fantastic. Even though first I was making only $1-2 per trade or even less than that sometimes - I felt the hope is there. Once I learned to be more systematic and control the emotions - i let risks get bigger and profits went up to. This is success and I'm glad I've chosen Olymp.
I do not think it takes a lot of money and luck to become a successful trader. In fact, in order to earn with its help you will really need initial capital, so show me a business that you can start without money. And of course, do not forget about the importance of a broker. Only companies like olymp trade have the right to be called brokers, because they provide normal working conditions and allow their clients to experience full freedom in the market and use any strategies. It seems to me that this is worthy of attention.
Good afternoon. I'm still a beginner in the free demo account, but I'm really enjoying it. The platform is complete and has all the necessary tools and indicators to perform good transactions. In addition, the Olymp Plus application is a great help and has many learning materials and strategies that are helping me greatly improve my skills.
Olymp Trade is my favourite broker and I know what I'm talking about, really. I was trading with at least 4 brokers (I don't count some brokers I traded for couple of days, just to try) and Olymp Trade is number 1 of all of them. Maybe I just overhype it, but I like the way everything works. Trading platform is convenient and adapted to each trader needs. Those, who don't know many things (noobs) can just use indicators on default settings, but more sophisticated traders can adjust everything. That really works!
Since I'm very anxious and it's hard for me to start something new, I could never think of working as a trader. Usually this work is tied to risks, adventurism and quick decisions, which I have never been able to cope with. I was very attracted by the fact that the minimum account size at Olymp Trade is only $2, what means that you don't have to enter any large amounts of money, you don't have to worry that you will lose it, you won't be able to withdraw it etc. Transfer 2 dollars to your account and you learn to work with real money (and not with a demo account). Together with your confidence in trading, the amount of money you enter and the amount of revenue you earn will grow.
Olymp trade is beneficial mostly of its trading platform, that's divided in 3 blocks, so that's easy to understand and trading is easy even for non-professionals. If you don't want to take high risks and want to test platform, there's also demo-account with all real trading platform features, so you can not just test and learn, but also master straregies when trading real money (I always test each strategy with demo-account before applying it, that's important for me, as I can learn it and then come trading). There is a lot of analysis tools also, it seems for me that they're enough. Moreover, each tool has explanations that traders can read, so you can learn sth new when trading and there is no need to google. Of course. there is no withdrawals or trading troubles (Olymp Trade is part of IFC), so I can recommend Olymp.
Olymp trade was a broker I already know even before I got interested in trading. Broker's marketing service is really working strong on attracting new traders. To be honest, that was the reason why I don't take Olymp seriously. I don't mean that there were any problems with Olymp, but usually those companies that boast the most and are active in social networks and other media services are poor in terms of quality. However, I tried this broker and I'm trading 3 years now. In fact, Olymp Trade was one of the companies that do all that was promised, so I'm just satisfied :)
Trading with Olymp Trade begins with 100% deposit bonus. It will be payed to your account in approximately a hour after you make your deposit and that bonus is very usefull for traders that trade with small amounts of money. I know that many people don't love bonuses, but that's real freebie and if broker gives such possibility, then why don't use it? As I know, Olymp trade has official community, so each trader can communicate with others and get direct info and opinions, that's also cool. The list of assets to trade is vast, so each trader will find sth to try. And support service is quick and working all-time, so even at night, you'll get the information you need.
Olymp trade is fair broker with international regulation, I may be wrong, but this institution is called Finacom and it compensates up to 20.000 dollars in case if broker takes any unfair actions. That's very important, as you can't trade and relax if you're always afraid that your funds can be lost. Other important point is good trading platform and reliable support. There is no problems with trading platform - it's native, fast and with quick order execution. I think even very-very novices will be easy and learn how things work in a couple of days. I especially like its indicators, there are all popular indicators and there is no problem to add new indicators or adjust and customize old ones. There is also mobile app with full functionality, so you even don't need a PC to trade, as you can use only smartphone. The app is fast and doesn't use a lot of Internet traffic and battery charge.
Olymp Trade is an international platform for trading and it already gained well-known and respected name. Even people that aren't interested in trading already know something about that company. Olymp has been developing rapidly since it was launched in 2014, offering trading services in financial markets. The Olymp trading platform claims to be developed by leading experts in the financial industry and really it's convenient, but the same time it's functional and offer whole range of trading instruments. So, I think it's simple and convenient enough even for beginners, that can try demo to learn how to use that platfrom. I find trading platform very convenient and Olymp Trade has a lot of videos that help newbies learn how to trade and use trading platform. My opinion is only positive and I think that company is brilliant.
I think that almost every trader at least once faced the question of finding a broker that would fully meet all the requirements and preferences. It is not easy. And I don't think that everyone could find a company that would suit you, but in my opinion the main thing is that the broker should provide access to the market and not interfere with the trader's trading in the way he wants to. As for me, olymp trade meets these criteria. This company does not give any fantastic conditions, but provides access to a platform with a quality interface and a huge number of assets that can be used by traders with different approaches. Besides, Olymp has a very fast withdrawal funds, which allows you to count on your profit at any time and make plans on how you will spend it in the nearest future.
I started trading three years ago, completed a few campaigns - there are some difficulties everywhere - sometimes the deals are not going through, sometimes I had to wait for the withdrawals for a week. Once I deposited on my accounts - my account was closed. So I came to Olymp Trade as an experienced player. I tested a terminal with a small account - was working according to my strategy, nothing special, a candle chart, levels - everything worked out. No delays in buying the deals. I also checked on Metatrader and on tradingview. And now made my mind on a bigger deposit - $800. Now I have $1946, I've already withdrawn $580 - they were accepted in 22 hours (to the card). I made them within 1,5 months. I'm trading for 3-5 hours and very happy with the result. Honestly speaking, I used to think, that I will never become a good trader)
Among other option brokerages Olymp stands out by its own unique trading platform and the fact that this is a 2-in-1 brokerage, both forex and options. I've started with options trading. The rules here are really transparent and are all explained in educational videos. After watching a couple you will surely know what you are being charged for, why and how to minimize trading expenses and increase profits. The only thing that I've noticed and didn't like much about options trading with Olymp is that payouts vary on the same assets depending on the time of the day, market volatility and probably some other factors that I don't know of. So if you trade a lot and frequently enter new trades, you might miss the moment when the payout rate has changed and go for 60% payout instead of 80%. But if you pay attention to the left upper corner before each trade, this should not be a problem. I haven't tried the forex platform much yet, but this is my plan for the nearest future.
Submit your review.
To submit your own Forex Broker review for Olymp Trade fill the form below. Your review will be checked by a moderator and published on this page.
By submitting a Forex Broker review to EarnForex.com you confirm that you grant us rights to publish and change this review at no cost and without any warranties.Make sure that you are entering a valid email address. A confirmation link will be sent to this email. Reviews posted from a disposable e-mail address (e.g. [email protected]) will not be published. Please submit your normal e-mail address that can be used to contact you.
Please, try to avoid profanity and foul language in the text of your review, or it will be declined from publishing.