forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - A Review Of Option Robot.
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

A Review Of Option Robot.

Started by admin, Sep 28, 2019, 10:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

1. A Review Of Option Robot.
There are a lot of advertisements offering the use of an automatic robot to trade in broker options. But, I will honestly tell you that not all automatic trading programs are created equal. I have researched and even tested several, and I believe I have found one automatic broker options trading program that is far above all the rest.
broker Minery Rating:
While I have a lot of experience in trading in broker options, I look at these systems to make sure they are easy to use for those who are new to the broker options trading experience.
Option Robot meets the requirements and more. The Option Robot automatic trading system is both easy to use and sophisticated enough that highly experienced traders will love it.
Knowing that their system is reliable, the management behind Option Robot will let you use the free demo account so you will know that it is a great system.
Using the Software.
The Option Robot software is quite simple to use. You just simply create a free account, deposit money with your preferred broker from the extensive list of brokers at Option Robot, and then you just turn on the auto trade system.
While Option Robot has preset default settings, you have the ability to control these settings. You can choose:
One of three trading systems: Classic which keeps all trade amounts the same; Martingale which raises the trade amount after a loss and then reverts back to the original trade amount; Fibonacci which raises and lowers trade amounts based upon a highly accurate mathematical sequence. Expiry times of 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 90 seconds, etc.
Choice of indicators. The system has 6 indicators. You can choose 1 or more and they must match, or Option Robot will not make a trade.
No Download Required.
There is no download required. You use the system directly through your web browser. What's more, the system is compatible with mobile, MAC and Windows systems.
Get Started In 3 Steps.

admin

It will only take you a short time to get started with Option Robot. By following these 3 steps you can find yourself earning profits quickly:
1. Create a free account at Option Robot.
2. Choose a preferred broker from the Option Robot list.
3. Check your settings and deposit with the broker.
Start the automatic trading software and watch your profits flow in. We recommend you deposit $500 or more. This will provide the best opportunity to make nice profits and also allows you to receive broker bonuses.
Returns.
I cannot honestly provide return statistics at this time. Option Robot is still quite young and the results are not listed yet. I do know that in using the free demo account, I was averaging 93% returns which is extremely high when you compare it with other automatic broker options trading robots.
There is no cost for Option Robot. You will need to deposit with one of the recommended broker options brokers to be able to use the system. Just follow the steps I listed earlier.
Customer Service.
If you have any questions regarding the Option Robot automatic trading system, you just simply go to the website contact page and either fill out the form or send Option Robot an email. They support a variety of languages, and they are quick to respond.
Testimonial.
"As a college student majoring in economics, I had been studying different investing strategies. Between using the research for my classes, and also trying to find a good way to supplement my income (working part time does not leave much left), I decided to try Option Robot. I was still a little lost on trading in broker options, but after watching the robot use the settings I provided, I have gained a huge understanding, and also a nice bank account."
2. A Review Of Automated broker.com.
broker options trading has become a popular method of investment in recent years. Instead of waiting 6 months, 1 year or even 10 years to get a return on your investment, traders can see returns in a short time period; usually under 24 hours.
While the short time periods can create quick profits just like in online poker, many traders do not have the patience or time to sit behind their computer or mobile device and make trades. Many of us have other responsibilities, but we do want to make investment profits.
There is a way to make trades throughout the day by using a program that makes automatic trades for you.
You may wonder how you could trust that an automatic trading system will make wise and profitable trades? Well, I will be the first to say that there is automatic software that does not have the trader's best interest, but I have found an automated trading system that does.

admin

Automated broker uses your knowledge through various settings to make trades that only a wise investor would make. While there is no possible way the robot will get 100% of the trades right, I have seen where the percentage of wins to losses is high.
And, you can see for yourself. After you create a free account, you can use the demo account to see just how accurate Automated broker is.
broker Minery Rating:
Using the Software.
It would be assumable that such a high power software would most likely be complicated to use, but that is not so with Automated broker.
The engineers who designed this software did so so that both inexperienced and long-time broker options traders could easily use the system, and receive amazing results.
Traders can simply create an account, deposit money and click the auto trading function. The system will use the default settings, but traders do have the ability to change those settings.
You can set the expiry time you desire, the trade amount, indicators the system will use and the trading system.
Automated broker has 6 various trading indicators. You can choose one or more and the system will only trade when signals say that it is a good trade on all indicators you choose. The trading systems consist of:
The Classic, or safe system. This system trades the same amount each time.
The Martingale system raises the amount after any loss and then drops back to the original trade amount.
The Fibonacci system raises and lowers trade amounts based on a highly accurate mathematical system.
No Download Required.
You do not have to be concerned with adding more memory to your computer. There is no download required. You use the system directly through your web browser. What's more, the system is compatible with mobile, MAC and Windows systems.

admin

Get Started In 3 Steps.
It will only take you about 1 to 2 minutes getting started with Automated broker. You can do so in 3 steps:
1. Create an account at Automated broker for free.
2. Choose your preferred broker from the Automated broker extensive list.
3. Deposit and start the automated trading software.
We recommend a deposit of $500 so you will receive broker bonuses and have the highest probabilities of huge profits.
Returns.
Automated broker is such a new trading robot that I just cannot provide you an accurate statistical account of the returns that can be generated. I will tell you that in using the free demo account Automated broker provides, in a short time period, I would have made profits exceeding $4,000.
As time moves forward, we will update this to give you return results.
There is no cost for Automated broker. You will have to make a deposit with one of their associated broker options brokers. All you need to do is follow the 3 easy steps I mentioned earlier.
Customer Service.
Automated broker knows there may be questions, and they want to provide you the best service possible. The customer service response is quick. You just need to use the web form or their email on the website contact page.
Also, the service is available in many languages.
Testimonial.
"As a professional broker options trader, I am often skeptical of automated trading systems. I have tried several that have not followed my directions on trades. Upon discovering Automated broker and the wide range of options I have in the settings, I decided to deposit with my favourite broker and try the system out. I am extremely happy and now I am on a vacation with my wife and children while Automated broker is trading via my smartphone and making me profits. And, it paid for this vacation! "

admin

3. broker Options Robot Review.
Traders who are looking for safe and reliable auto trading software should look no further because broker Options Robot offers everything the modern trader needs. broker Options Robot is automated trading software that provides the best user-experience for auto broker options trading on the market.
broker Options Robot is based on an advanced and sophisticated algorithm that scans market movements and generates signals. It is 100% automated, so traders are not required to have any previous knowledge on broker options, or any other type of financial trading. All they have to do is log in, select a broker, and activate auto trading on their accounts.
broker Options Robot is very reliable and has a list of popular brokers who are trustworthy. Brokers available on broker Options Robot are among the best on the market and thanks to such exceptional selection, traders have the opportunity to profit even more as good brokers offer amazing trading opportunities.
This software is not just another auto trading software, but a perfect tool in gaining higher payouts thanks to amazing customization possibilities. With this software, every trader gets the opportunity to personalize the trades executed thanks to a useful set of tools and features. broker Options Robot really puts the trader in the first place, and evidence for this can be found in the fact that it is completely free of charge.
broker Minery Rating:
Using the Software.
The software is very easy to use thanks to the user-friendly interface that provides a great overview. Even traders who never traded before shouldn't experience any difficulties while trading with this software. All the traders have to do is open an account by filling a simple registration form, make a deposit with a broker and they can start trading immediately.
broker Options Robot values every trader, so even though all trades are placed automatically, they are adapted to the trader's needs. Such personalized approach is possible thanks to the superb features available for all traders with a real account.
For example, traders can easily follow their money management plan thanks to the Daily Stop Loss feature, while Max Daily Trades lets them limit the number of trades placed by the broker Options Robot. After that number is reached, the software will stop placing trades. This way, traders still have the control over their funds in every moment.
They also have a free VIP account that is available after first deposit or during many promotions. VIP account lets traders use even more features for their account customization. One of them is Strategies. This feature is letting traders select one out of four strategies. All strategies are using different algorithms, and traders can select one or more of them for their auto trading. broker Options Robot also allows VIP traders to set their risk level. There are 4 risk levels, all marked with different colors, that will provide additional money management possibilities. VIP traders will get the opportunity to set the expiry times as well.

admin

No Download Required.
broker Options Robot is completely web-based software, which means that traders don't have to download and install anything on their computer. This means that automated trading with broker Options Robot can take place anywhere as long as the trader has an internet connection and some sort of computer, smartphone or tablet.
The software can be opened in all internet browsers, so traders can use whichever browser they prefer.
Get Started in 3 Steps.
Traders who want to use broker Options Robot automated trading software can do it in only three easy steps. The registration form is requiring only basic data like name, country of residence, email, and phone number. This is great, as many people don't feel comfortable with sharing too many data, so broker Options Robot becomes a natural choice.
Minimum deposit with brokers available on broker Options Robot is $250. This is a very reasonable amount and it makes automated trading available even for complete beginners.

admin

The only three steps trader has to do to trade with broker Options Robot are:
1. Sign up.
2. Deposit with a broker.
3. Start trading.
Returns.
As broker Options Robot relies on an advanced algorithm, all predictions and signals are very precise, and trades have high accuracy rate. Trading with broker Options Robot is very profitable, but keep in mind that results may vary depending on account customization.
broker Options Robot is completely free, and traders don't even pay for a VIP status. VIP status is awarded based on loyalty and not the amount invested. There are no hidden fees or payments. Once the traders sign up, they simply have to follow the steps for making a deposit with a broker.
Customer Service.
broker Options robot has the best customer support. Their friendly and professional agents are waiting for traders on live chat that is integrated on the platform, but if traders prefer email communication, all they have to do is fill the online form.
Testimonial.
"While I was trading broker options by myself, I always had a feeling something was missing. Then I found out about broker Options Robot and decided to take a shot. As it turned out, this software is making much more precise predictions than I could ever be capable of, and my profits are higher than ever. The best thing is that with broker Options Robot I'm never missing a profitable trading opportunity."
4. broker Option Auto Trading Review.
broker Option Auto Trading stands out, of the crowd of trading robots, as the most advanced and easy to use broker option robot ever. As one of the few robots, they welcome all traders, including US traders.
They also have live chat support 24/7, so customer can get quick support if they need help.
Creating the free account is very easy and you ready to go in only 2 steps and you are even assigned a broker account automatically. If you like to use another broker, you can create a new account directly from inside of the robot dashboard. After making a deposit, with one of the many trusted brokers, you are ready to auto trade.
The site works perfect both on mobile devices and on desktop computers. You can control the trading settings and follow your results on all devices. No need for downloading anything, it just run straight in your internet browser on all platforms.
broker Minery Rating:
The auto trading platform.

admin

BinaryOptionAutoTrading .com is an easy to use platform, where everything are setup from the start and ready to trade on your behalf. It's 100% secure and all trades are made on secure lines between the platform and the connected brokers.
The signals used by broker Option Auto Trading are coming from both real professional traders and also from advanced computer logs that watch the marked.
They are integrated with more than 15 different trusted brokers and among them are some of the biggest in the market of broker options. All brokers here are trusted brokers with a very good international reputation.
broker Option Auto Trading gives you full control of your trading settings from the advanced dashboard. They even provide a "Reverse trading" option, allowing you to trade the opposite of the suggested signals. This is total transparency!
Fantastic results.
We had a very good result on our test with BinaryOptionAutoTrading. We tested the feature with having multiple broker accounts and it worked it out problems. Having more broker accounts allows you to trade with different trading strategies. The screenshot below shows one of our best trading days. It was an amazing day of auto trading, reminding us of the best days in poker table in the past.
* Future results will vary for different user account settings and market movements.
Free of charge.
Using this auto trading service is totally free. There are no hidden services that required you to make an extra deposit or paying extra for advanced features. Even the support team is ready to answer your question for free 24/7.
Testimonial.
"In the past, I was trading broker option many hours a day, but after having my second child I did not have the time to continue the daily trading. So the extra money I earned on the broker trading was gone. But that was only until a found BinaryOptionAutoTrading.com With this autotrading service, I could trade broker option again and also make some extra money for myself and my children. It's perfect and I can trade even while playing with my kids or spending time with my wife. I will truly recommend BinaryOptionAutoTrading.com for everybody." -Martin, 39.
5. Review of Mike's Auto Trader.
One of the best broker options robot platforms at the moment is Mike's Auto Trader. It has been around for a while and has a good reputation because of its transparency (the creator, Mike, even puts his name on it) and results. A new version has now been released, and this review is based on that new version. Mike claims this update is even more successful at identifying and securing winning trades, giving traders higher returns on investment.
This is our first look at the updated platform, and here is what we thought.
broker Minery Rating:
About Mike's Auto Trader.
The man behind Mike's Auto Trader is Michael Freeman, one of the most well-known and respected figures in the broker options trading industry. He has helped countless numbers of people get started with broker options trading through his YouTube channel, which has over 200 videos.
The first version of Mike's Auto Trader was released several years ago. It has been used by people from all over the world to help them realize their dreams of becoming successful broker options traders. The broker options trading industry is an industry where you can't stand still, however. Mike knows that more than anyone, which is why he has released this update. The new algorithm now makes more successful trades, and the return percentages are higher, making it potentially more profitable.
In the previous version of Mike's Auto Trader, you had to make a donation before you could use it, but this new version is completely free. All you have to do to get access to it is to register. Registering comes with other perks too, including an invitation to Mike's signals group on Facebook. It is a private and well-regarded group with over 1,000 members.
Mike's Auto Trader itself is web-based, so there is no software to download or install on your computer. It has been tested for compatibility with every major operating system in the world.