forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - IQoption - IQ Option Review - Is it SCAM or LEGIT broker?
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

IQ Option Review - Is it SCAM or LEGIT broker?

Started by Qoption, Apr 16, 2020, 06:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Qoption

Apr 16, 2020, 06:09 am Last Edit: Apr 16, 2020, 06:10 am by IQ option
IQ Option Review - Is it SCAM or LEGIT broker?
IQ Option Ltd.
Free demo account Simple to use, yet very customizable Many available assets Intuitive user interface.
IQ option Ltd , also known as iqoption , is one of the established binary options brokers in the industry. As traders, we'd like to give you our honest review of the services they offer.
IQOption will be of interest to both newer and more experienced traders who want to try out a newly-developed trading pattern or method. That's because, apart from having a completely free binary options demo trading mode, IQOption also offers different types of graphs. These include candlestick charts and lots of useful indicators that will help you to evaluate just how effective your methods are. You don't see that often with other brokers.
The success of its model is evidenced by the fact that IQ Option is the fastest-growing broker in the binary options field. As of February 2016, it had 30 million active traders . It is also the winner of several awards, and Google Play rankings show that its mobile app has been rated as the best binary options trading app across 26 countries.
Apart from offering you a trading platform, IQ option sends out training emails that are aimed at helping you to succeed with binary options trading. If you're new to binary options trading, you'll find out about hedging, rollover, and so on. The emails are interesting, but if you already know what you're doing, you might find some of them a bit spammy.
IQ Option binary options demo.
IQ Option's trading platform.
IQOption is well-known for its demo account option. It just takes a few seconds to open one. Simply click on the green Visit broker button above and then select " Log in With Facebook ."
The trading account will be set up immediately, and you are ready to try your hand at trading. You can also create a new account just with your email account, so you don't need a facebook account, of course.
IQ option platform.
IQ Option has its own custom-made platform , which you'll find to be very user-friendly. Unlike most other brokers, IQ Option has developed its interface. Nowadays, all brokers do that - but back in the day when binary options started, nobody was doing it.
The differences may be subtle, but we see them as a successful effort to make binary options trading simpler for both the man in the street and the seasoned trader.
IQ option has a swift platform with nicely customizable charts.
The screenshot above gives you a look at the IQ Options platform. Using the mouse scroll wheel zooms the graph in and out for an overview or a more detailed analysis. You can also move the graph by dragging the mouse. The buttons on the bottom left are used for adding indicators , trend lines and similar features that have, so far, only been possible in Meta Trader. Personally, I have never seen a binary options platform that is quite as customizable.
A: Trader's insight B: Expiration time choices C: Selecting the trade size (trades from only 1 USD !) D: Open a PUT option or a CALL option.
Watch our quick IQ Option video platform review.
IQ Option Demo Account.
Like many other brokers, IQ Option also offers a demo account , which is an undoubtable advantage for anyone who just wants to try trading with broker.
But what makes this demo account so special and what makes is stand up among its competition is the fact that it is completely free and unlimited . Opening a demo account is not conditioned by filling in any personal information (KYC verification) and is not limited in time. The demo account will automatically receive $ 10,000 in virtual money, with which you can try trading all available instruments.
When you run out of this virtual money, all you have to do is click a button to apply for new funds and within seconds, your practice account is filled.
Broker's awards.
IQ Options has received various prestigious awards from investment magazines featuring binary options trading and traders. Awards such as Best Binary Options Broker Trading Application, Most Innovative Binary Options Broker, Most Reliable Binary Options Broker, and more just seem to be streaming in.
And although short-term investment options such as binary options trading are not usually popular with traditionalists, one of the most influential Stock Markets in the world, the Nasdaq, has singled out IQ Option as a resource worth linking to. You can find out more here: Interview with the IQ option's founder.
IQ option Mobile App.
Ever since its launch in 2013, IQ Option has undoubtedly been one of the most innovative binary options brokers. With every new technology launched, IQ Option pushes binary options trading to the next level. And IQ Option's mobile apps are not an exception. If you have never tried a binary options trading app before, skip the rest and start here. If you have, you'll find the IQ Options Mobile app to be superior. Here's why:
It is the best mobile application for binary options trading you can find on the market. In fact, it's an award-winner. Its platform features an extremely user-friendly interface and great graphics. The IQ option mobile platform is extremely fast, and it is not surprising that most traders use the mobile platform more that the desktop one. The application is very well secured, so your money and personal data are safe, and you can set up the app so that it only logs in with your fingerprint. It also offers notifications , so you will never miss another tournament, or any other IQ Option event. The IQ Option app is easy to find and download regardless of your preferred device's operating system. It is available on iTunes and Google Play store . The app supports exactly the same functions as the desktop app (charts settings, trend lines, etc.) You can log in via Facebook or Google accounts. You can deposit your money directly when using the app . It takes just a few taps. If you would like to find out more about IQ Option's mobile app just click the link to read our review.
IQ Option's VIP account.
In IQ option, all smaller traders have the so-called standard account. This means that they are active traders, but all their deposits combined don't give a total of $3,000. However, if one's deposits, in single or multiple payments, exceed $3,000, they'll be assigned a VIP account. What does that mean?
What is a VIP account?
Having a VIP account brings many advantages. Some of the benefits are:
High-yield assets that can allow you to reach up to 91% profit for each correct prediction. Access to the Educational Section prepared by experts from IQ Option. This feature includes such things as lessons on money management, using indicators, a list of mistakes that inexperienced traders make, and so on.
IQ Option trading patterns.
IQ Option trading patterns.
Broker IQOption offers various tools and functions in its trading platform. Among these, one of our preferred features is the ability to examine IQOption trading patterns . You can view trading patterns on the IQ Option web page, and the format was pioneered by this broker.
Everybody knows that for successful trading you need an understanding of trading patterns. Whether we like it or not, the lack of this information will impact negatively on our trading results. The developers of the IQOption trading platform know this, and that is why they have added this section to their website.
All the patterns which you can find on IQ Option pages have their own video tutorial. You can learn how to use the binary option trading patterns, and you can save a lot of time and trial-and-error attempts by using the information provided. All the video tutorials that IQ Broker offers can be found on the right-hand side of your trading platform.
Perhaps it will be a bit of a stretch grasping the finer details, but I think that a smart newbie or an advanced trader should be able to grasp them quickly. The video tutorials, will demonstrate some basic trading patterns for trading binary options. The techniques demonstrated include the use of the trend line trading pattern, Bollinger bands pattern, and more.
For more info and video tutorials demonstrating these unique trading patterns, view IQ Option's successful Binary Options Trading Patterns.
The IQOption experience.
IQOption's advanced platform , definitely the fastest, most advanced and reliable platform on the market, turns the business of binary options trading into a game. It beautifully highlights all winning trades, sends you notifications even when you're not directly on the broker's page, and even gives you sound alerts, and customizable graphs similar to those offered by Meta Trader 4.
The $10 minimum investment and the $1 minimum trade also make a difference. Sometimes, when I'm bored, I log in to the iqoption platform just to do a couple of 1-dollar trades. Why would I do that? Because with the IQ Option platform, it's fun.
Yet, all this wonderful trading could be bad if you take it too far. Don't forget that despite the gamified aspect, trading is a real business and although you might earn big money, you can also lose it. Budget carefully, and exercise self-control. Good luck.
Would You Like to Try IQ Option? Try it With a Risk-Free Practice Account.
Conclusion of this review.
IQ Option according to us and many (over 30 000 000 to be exact) traders the best broker offering binary options trading. Besides binary options, they also let us trade stocks, indicies and cryptocurrencies. Everything is very smooth, quick and intuitive thanks to their custom-made application, available for Mac, Windows, Android and iOS.
If you don't feel like investing real money yet, don't worry. You can use the so called "demo account" to try the platform for yourself before investing. You will see that you'll love it from the beginning.
Have you decided to invest your real money and try to make more of it? You can use many of their supported deposit and withdrawal methods, including credit and debit cards, wire transfer, e-wallets, such as Skrill or PerfectMoney. The methods also include smaller payment providers, such as Przelewy24 or AstroPay.
From time to time, people ask us, whether investing with IQ Option is legal . Yes, it is perfectly legal in the most of the world! There's only a handful of countries, that don't allow people to trade binary options with brokers based outside the country itself. One of the countries is USA - they only let their citizens trade with 2 brokers, that are based in and regulated in the USA. However, as far as we know, IQ Option is doing their best to get into that market.
How does IQ Option work? Try it!
More information on IQ Option.
Maximize the use of indicators in day trading IQ Option demo and real trading accounts: Know the differences Binary options trading in Mexico - Is it legal? Where to trade? IQ Option - How to deposit and withdraw with WebMoney Market analysis with IQ Option - How to do it? Understanding IQ Option broker - Get to know this broker Discover the differences between Put options and Call options To trade with and without expiration - What should you know How to reload your demo account with IQ Option? How to open deals with IQ Option when the market is closed? IQ Option review in Portugese.
IQ Option Ltd Pros.
Free demo account Simple to use, yet very customizable Many available assets Big payouts Intuitive user interface.
IQ Option Ltd Cons.
Platform might not be suitable for slow/old computers.
IQ Option Ltd - Review author.
More about the author Step.
I've wanted to build a business of some kind and earn money since I was in middle school. I wasn't very successful though until my senior year in highschool, when I finally started to think about doing online business. Nowadays I profitably trade binary options full-time and thus gladly share my experiences with you. More posts by this author.
IQ Option Ltd Details.
✅ Broker IQ Option Ltd ✅ Website URL www.iqoption.com ✅ Founded 2013 ✅ Headquarters Seychelles ✅ Support Types Email support, Online live chat, Tickets ✅ Languages English, n, Turkish, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Swedish, Korean, French, Italian, Arabic, Indonesian ✅ Trading Platform Custom made IQ Option platform ✅ Minimum 1st Deposit $ 10 ✅ Minimum Trade Amount $ 1 ✅ Maximum Trade Amount $ 5 000 ✅ Bonus FREE DEMO ACCOUNT ✅ Payout Up to 100 % !* ✅ Leverage Up to 1:300 ✅ Spread OK ✅ Free Demo Account ✅ Regulated ✅ Regulation CySEC ✅ Account Types Standard, VIP ✅ Deposit Methods Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Boleto, Qiwi, WebMoney, CashU, iDeal, Fasapay ✅ Withdrawal Methods Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Skrill, Neteller, Boleto, Qiwi, WebMoney, CashU, iDeal, Fasapay ✅ Expiry Times 30s, 60s, 120s, 180s, 240s, 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, 60 min, End of Day, End of Week ✅ Types of Assets 500+ assets, however only 15 in demo mode ✅ Option Types Turbo, HighLow and Classical options ✅ Account Currency EUR, USD, GBP, TYL, BRL, MYR, IDR, VND, CNY ✅ US Traders Allowed ✅ Mobile Trading ✅ Tablet Trading ✅ Overall Score 5.0 / 5 Open Account!
204 Responses to "IQ Option Review - Is it SCAM or LEGIT broker?"
i am unable to view Skrill withdraw option in my android app. do i need to be a VIP customer to get skrill as withdraw option? please clarify. thanks!
Dear Bhargav - where are you from? I am not sure if IQ Option allows Skrill in all countries. Please, ask them at support!
It is not just a technical problem, Did You ever wonder why they manage their own review (website). They get to much bad reviews on other websites. I advice to take screenshots and pictures from everything.
after i withdraw my deposit amount can i still withdraw to the same method?
Saiken, if you deposit with a credit/debit card, then you can not. IQ Option can simply allow you to withdraw only the deposit amount back to your card. However you can withdraw any further amounts via wire transfer or ewallets.
Guys! We have updated the IQ OPTION REVIEW - check it out above!
Hello, thank you for sharing this story with us.
We hope that it's just some technical problem on their side and you will get your money back.
Have a nice day.

Qoption

I am from the Philippines,where can I deposit using coins.ph wallet so that I can start trading?
Hello, you can'T use coins.ph to deposit to IQ Option broker. Check the IQ Option review to see what deposit methods you can use. Have a nice day.
Janardhan, you just visit IQ Option website and click Sign-Up (Register). Fill in your email address and so on. It is best if you do have a bank account, but I don't think it's 100% necessary. You can always use an e-wallet like Skrill to fund your trading account and withdraw your money.
Hello, it's one of the best brokers I ever trade, but that doesn't mean that some people have a bad experience. I think it's a good broker, but somebody has a different opinion.
Can I trade successfully by watching some good youtube binary option trading videos and reading blogs? if I spend one hour on learning when can I trade on the real account? How long does it take? Are 2 months enough? I am taking practice on demo account also.
Definitely yes! It's very important to have good education material from which you can learn. I think that the videos are ideal way how to understand the market and get some new knowledge. And of course - our website is also, good. Haha 😉
I can't really say how long does it take to "be ready for trading". When you feel you are ready - go and start.
Hello, welcome in the trading world 🙂 Have you already verified your IQ Option account or you need more help? I think if you check iqoption review - https://xbinop.com/review/iq-option/ you will find there a lot of information about the verification process.
In case you still need help, let us know and we will help you. Have a nice day.
Wow, what a good article. Bookmarked for 2nd time reading. Also, must to share it on the Facebook!
Hello, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate that! Thank you.
Hello, can you tell us more about the company you are talking about, thank you. We have heard about many "good companies" but later they all seems like a big scam, so we don't want to endanger our readers here. Thanks for understanding.
Hello, I have a bad news for you. Broker IQ Option is not operating in the USA. I'm sorry about that. Have a nice day.
Hello, thank you for your opinion. I was trading with IQ Option a couple years and I have never had any problem with them. So you think that the IQOPtion broker is "changing" the price for their advantage? Let us know more about what happened to you with this broker. Thank you.
Hello, I recommend you to start with basics - fundamental analysis and technical analysis, these are the things you need to understand 100% late then you can try some strategies. But if you are a newbie, it's better to start with education and research. After you will be ready for trading you can check some of our strategies here and choose any of them - https://xbinop.com/binary-options-strategy/
If you are not sure which of them to choose, let us know, we will help you.
Hello Rene, that's really weird. I have never head about the same case as your is. Do you still have your money in the IQOption platform or you were able to withdraw them?
I really want to help you, so can you please respond me and give us more info, thank you so much.
We will do everything to help you!
Hello, that's a huge sum of money. We are really happy to hear the next positive feedback about this amazing broker. Thank you.
Hello, if you are regularly trading with IQOption you should know that, or you didn't make withdraw yet?
You will find all the important info about withdrawing money from iqoption in the review above.
Hello, please read the iqoption review above, everything is written there.
It's a good idea to gain as-much money as you are able to while acquiring the smallest amount of number of possibility.
Hello, that's really weird. I'm trading with IQ Option a quite long time and I have never had any problem with withdrawing my money. Do you still got this problem or you have already received your money?
Let us know, so we can help you.
Hello Hasnain, you have got some problem with depositing and withdrawing your money? There is plenty of methods with IQ option how you can do both operations. You can check more details in iqoption review here - https://xbinop.com/review/iq-option/
Have you tried to deposit or withdraw money yet?
Let us know, so we can help you. Have a nice day.
Hey, thank you for your question. Broker used to have robots but then after sometime it was blocked by regulatory authorities. So now broker IQOption doesn't offer robots.
IQ Option Scam? i have something to tell about this for those investor who start dreaming after went threw IQ option attractive platform, and think that they can make money easily, please forgive me if you find any grammatical mistake in my writing, Ok lets Start with me, i am doing trading business with IQ option since 2 and half year, I will share what i experienced with IQ option platform,
IQ OPTION Application:
There is two way which you can use for trading on IQ option Platform, 1.) Online in your Browser and 2.) you can download Application which you can run on your Laptop/Desktop, or Mobile, I have no idea about the mobile Application that how its works because i never used it, Its all about the money so nobody want to take risk, so i prefer to do on my Laptop,
When i click on the link where you can download Application for PC, they written there System Requirements which is like this Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 macOS - OS X 10.10 Yosemite Ubuntu 14.04 RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended) Video card: OpenGL 2.0-friendly (macOS, Ubuntu) DirectX 9 (Windows)
So please everyone if you starting business or starting earning money so i am sure you will go threw all System Requirement, because its all about your hard earned money which you are going to invest on this for make some money and because of your computer or laptop i don't think that you will take risk, I would like to tell you that Right now i am using HP Laptop Ram 6 GB, Hard Disk 500 GB, And i5 processor, I think, its more then enough to run this IQ option application on my laptop,
I started using IQ option Application, started with some money but loose and again put some money then again loose, i was new to this business i think i should start study about this, and then again start with real money, i went threw some video and i find that now i an start making money till this time i was in loose 6000 USD, but its ok because they mention that Its high risk or don't invest which you can not afford to loose, but if you loose because of your wrong prediction its fine, but if you loose because of your trade take time for 2 or 3 second for place and if you didn't take trade on right price, and just because of that you loose your trade then its wrong,
I didn't knew about this and when i see that its happening to me many times so i went again on google and search some same topic, which i find that i happened with so many trader on IQ option, till time i have my account manager because i already invest 6000 USD there and on that time if you start with 3000 USD, you will get your personal VIP manager,
Personal Vip Manager: what manager do according to IQ option they help you if face any issue with IQ option platform or payment also they help you to know about market, but my first account manager who name is William, never help me to teach, never give market update, but they came to you if you are making profit for know that what strategy are you using, Ok after all this candle manipulation topic i read on Google, i went to my account manager and show him some screenshot, so he say there is no issue with our Platform, so please better work on your prediction but after all this i have gift for you 100 USD he give me gift, mean he want me to keep my mouth shut, remember till this time i am in 6000 USD in loose, and he promise that next time nothing with happen with you.
like this i again starting with IQ option and till now invested 30,000 but now i am in loss only, and if you go to them with this issue they will give you a link for ping test which only came right in their system, i have tried with many computer but that same ping test didn't make any computer. mean that if you go to your account manager he/she will go to technical department, and in the end answer from them is that there is only issue with your computer or Internet connection, I don't understand that the person who is investing approx like 30,000 USD, he can not afford a best computer for run this application, but i also don't understand that if their system requirement if our computer have then why their application can't run in our system or making issue.
This is all my story about IQ option Trader since 2016.
If anybody there in this world like me please like or comment for this, I want IQ Option Founder Mr. Dmitry Zaretsky should read this.
This was my hard earned money. I was so stupid.
Hello, Thank you so much for your long story.
You are right that people think that they can make money easily, but that's the same with all brokers, not just with IQ Option. I traded many times on a mobile platform and it's just amazing, really good, I never had any problem with it.
Now about your problem. I heard a couple of these cases (problem with entering to a position) but no one of that people was able to make some evidence about it. I'm trading with IQOPtion 3 years now and I never had a single problem with them. I'm not trading some huge sums, but I'm trading with them long. I don't have any experience with this so I can't help you, I'm sorry.
Maybe your story will inspire more people here and they will share their also. We will see.
Once again, thank you.
Dear Saimir, I think this depends on where you currently live, but it should be able for the majority of countries.

Qoption

IQ OPTION REVIEW 2020.
Mobile.
Platform.
LiveChat.
Min. Deposit.
Max. Leverage.
Spread EUR/USD.
IQ Option Europe Ltd was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Cyprus. The broker is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to operate the www.eu.iqoption.com domain name. The broker also operates www.iqoption.com which is not regulated. This review is focused on the services provided by the broker's CySEC regulated arm and will be referred to as just IQ Option.
The broker offers users the ability to trade on more than 345+ tradable assets across Forex, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, and ETFs via CFDs and Binary and Digital Options with the latter only available to professional clients. IQ Option provides users with their own unique, proprietary trading platform that is free to download and use on PC, Mac, Android and iOS operating systems.
IQ option offers a variety of different features suitable for both beginner and advanced traders such as the use of a free demo account, up to date technical analysis via their blog covering a wide variety of asset classes, as well as an economic and earnings calendar for stock traders and educational videos.
Regulations.
"IQ Option Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund and offers segregated client funds."
This allows the broker to also provide services to other European Economic Area (EEA) countries.
Over the few short years that it has been operational, IQ Option has won numerous awards praising the quality of its services and its reliability. Today, it has been recognized as one of the leading brokers in the industry as well. To bolster its image as a reliable broker, traders will be pleased to know that IQOption is a regulated broker under the jurisdiction of the Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission (CySEC) under the name of holding company IQ Option Europe.
As a regulated broker under CySEC, this means that IQ Option is also a MiFID compliant broker. In other words, IQOption is permitted to offer its services to clients within the EEA. Another benefit for clients of being regulated by CySEC is the fact that IQOption is also a member of the Investors Compensation Scheme. Under this scheme, each of IQ Option's clients' funds is protected up to a maximum amount of 20,000 euros.
But for traders that are outside the EEA, their accounts are managed by a separate sister company called IQ Option Ltd. The company is based in Mahe, Seychelles and is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA).
According to the broker's website, IQ Option offers further protection to clients by:
Being members of the Investor Compensation Fund. Holding client funds in segregated bank accounts.
IQ Option Trade Assets.
A wide range of asset classes is available to trade on with IQ Option. This includes CFD trading on Stocks, Forex pairs, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies and Commodities. The broker also offers Binary and Digital Options trading on different markets but this is only available to professional clients.
Trading costs such as spreads and overnight funding (swap) rates vary depending on the instrument being traded. For example, when logged in to the broker's trading platform the spread on EUR/USD is just 1.3 pips.
IQ Option Review Summery.
To conclude, IQ Option is currently the top binary options trading platform in the market as far as we are concerned. Their trading conditions are highly legit placing them firmly in the lead among all other binary brokers. All research and tests lead us to believe they are not a scam and value their customers. The feeling of security is backed up by licensing and regulation from CySEC, one of the industries leading regulatory bodies. They are highly visible with several methods of contact as well as a strong social media presence.
Equally impressive is their payout and rebate ratios, again unbeatable among their fellow competitors. If that wasn't impressive enough then their low minimum deposit requirement and minimum trade amount, a known complaint with other brokers should surely seal the trading deal.
With a technically advanced trading platform and an excellent mobile trading offering along with an extensive range of assets, they are committed to providing their customers with a high level of customer service and support when they need it. All of these factors mean that when it comes to binary options brokers, they certainly get our vote.