forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex and binary option affiliate - Affiliate Forex Program
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Affiliate Forex Program

Started by admin, Aug 08, 2022, 09:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Affiliate Forex Program.
It's all too easy to lose money trading forex or stocks, as anyone who does it knows. But there's an alternative, risk-free way to become a consistent 'market winner', even become wealthy, whether you trade or not.
Becoming an associate, partner or affiliate for brokers, publishers and others in two-tier, second and multi-tier affiliate programs is easy. Unlike market trading itself, there's little if any overhead (COST) and NO RISK OF LOSS.
Losses, Costs and Overheads of Currency Day Trading.
Even long-time forex traders experience losses from trades that 'go the wrong way'. No one wins all the time. But the biggest victims are forex beginners who lose hundreds if not thousands of dollars every day; it's often money they can't really afford to lose. Forex can be expensive, and I found out the hard way myself (see below).
Most software and online programs for forex (foreign currency pair) trading are free to use, and forex brokers do not charge commission, but with 'spread' they earn income from every trader entry - winning or losing. Stock brokers and banks do charge commission or fees on share purchases and sales. If you already know how the markets operate, but no longer want to lose more than you gain , then read on for an exciting and potentially lucrative alternative to trading . It's a business that virtually anyone can do anywhere.
Becoming an Affiliate or Partner for Forex, Stocks, Options, Futures and other market trading programs is free and it's easy to sign up.
Forex and stock traders and others already with web-based businesses have discovered an easy and effective way to reduce trading losses ( or increase profits ) by offsetting the broker spread or commissions on other types of trading. They have joined Forex Affiliate programs . Forex brokers , as well as forex and stocks product publishers , (of books, training courses and software programs) pay high commission for trading account signups , product purchases and service subscriptions . Some brokers pay a portion of their own trading profit made from customers introduced by their affiliates.
T o become a trading affiliate it is not necessary to become a forex or stock trader yourself, or be very knowledgeable about trading, just try to write as if you are, using information from other sources! It does help to have a basic understanding of how the markets work, and the easiest way to learn forex trading is by opening a free demo account with one of the dealers like ForexYard or eToro (they both have great affiliate programs - see below).
There are other programs and products besides forex . Stock trading , futures , commodities and options trading with books , systems programs , signals services and training courses , paying 30-40% or more commissions, and some with payments that recur each month. Commissions for these products range between $50 and $1,000 or more per sale .
How difficult is it with limited or no trading or marketing knowledge?
Don't learn to profit from forex and stock trading the hard way, as I did!
About two years ago, after convincing myself over a few weeks that forex trading was a way to easy money - and how wrong I was - I started making thousands of dollars on with demo or 'paper' trading accounts. Feeling superbly confident, I then borrowed $500 from a friend to open a live trading 'mini' account with a broker. If I made money I would share it with my friend! Alas, apart from making a bad choice of dealer/broker, I blew the account within one month. In spite of learning a lot since then, I have yet to fund another trading account or trade again; neither do I trade stocks, futures or options. Why? For me it's a bit too complicated and I don't like the risk.
What I did learn, however, was that there is an exciting way of earning considerably more than I was ever likely to from trading the markets - and without the risk of loss .
There are forex and share traders who will take the time and effort to learn well, persevere and eventually become successful by paying for good products and training and by following the rules. In the not too distant future, some of them could even be your 'customers' (but they won't even know it) as well as the many more who try but still won't make it for various reasons. These are people who should consider becoming marketing affiliates instead! Which group do you want to be part of?