forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex and binary option affiliate - Earn money with referring your friends
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Earn money with referring your friends

Started by Affiliate, Aug 15, 2022, 07:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Affiliate

How does Cashbackcloud work?
Of course, we could write it down to you. But we can also show you in a 1-minute long video.
Cashbackcloud is an affiliate middleman.
. between you and your service provider. No matter if you're a poker plaer or a trader, it works the same way. We get money after your activity which we share with you afterwards.
Still have questions?
It's okay to be suspecious and to have questions. We are more than happy to help you.
TALK TO A HUMAN can contact us 24/7 and we'll respond as fast as we can. READ MORE ABOUT CASHBACK In our knowledgebase, you can learn more about our system. READ OUR SUCCESS STORIES There are plenty of users who we are extremely proud of.
Sign in.
Not a member yet? Sign up!
Forgot your password? We can help!
Use social networks to sign in.
10% + 2% of the cashback of your referrals.
In our two-tier referral program, you get 10% of your referred users cashback. Plus, if they also refer users to our site, you'll get 2% of their cashback too. Is it worth it? Read more about it here.
10% on first-tier referrals 2% on second-tier referrals +3% cashback boost for a month for every active referral.
More and more ways to invite.
You'll be able to invite with lots of method when you have an account.
Facebook share, Gmail contact invite and referral banners will be here to help you spread the love to your friends. However, you need to log in or if you don't have an account register to let us track your referrals to your account.
How much can you earn?
Our referral system is a two-tier sytem which means you not just earn from your direct referrals, but you earn from their referrals too. Let me share an example with you.
Our referral system is a two-tier sytem which means you not just earn from your direct referrals, but you earn from their referrals too. Let me share an example with you. Our referral system is a two-tier sytem which means you not just earn from your.
Number of referrals Tier-1 earnings per month Tier-2 earnings per month Monthly total 1 referral $12.00 $4.00 $16.00 2 referrals $24.00 $8.00 $32.00 3 referrals $36.00 $12.00 $48.00 4 referrals $48.00 $16.00 $64.00 5 referrals $60.00 $20.00 $80.00 10 referrals $120.00 $40.00 $160.00 50 referrals $600.00 $200.00 $800.00 100 referrals $1,200.00 $400.00 $1,600.00 500 referrals $6,000.00 $2,000.00 $8,000.00 1,000 referrals $12,000.00 $4,000.00 $16,000.00.
The numbers of this table are besed on average earnings.
Your earnings may vary from these.
EXAMPLE.
In this example you have two referral John and Greg. You receive 10% of their all earnings on Cashbackcloud. John also referred his two friends, Pete and Joe. Of course, John will receive 10% of their earnings, but you'll receive 2% of their earnings too.
All in all, you'll receive 10% of Greg's and John's earnings and 2% of Pete's and Joe's earnings, while their trading and cashback conditions remain the same.
Common questions.
How do I get started?
Just simply invite your friends. Refering people to Cashbackcloud have never been easier, simply read this quick article.
What is a referral link and how can I find it?
We've wrapped this question up in this article.
Who can I invite?
You can invite anyone except yourself.
How do I get paid after my referrals?
You get a portion (10% of Tier 1 and 2% of Tier 2) of your referred users' cashback in bonus, which will be added to your Cashbackcloud balance. To see an example, read more about this in this article.
When do I receive the money after referrals?
As soon as your referred friends' account balance is updated and they reiceive money you'll immediately receive your share as well. You can withdraw this as soon as your overall account balance reaches the minimum $20 amount.
How many people can I invite?
You can invite as many people as you want. You have unlimited invites. And you should, because the more people are under your referral network, the more referral bonus you'll receive.
For how long do I receive money after my referrals?
As long as their account is active at Cashbackcloud, you are going to receive cashback after them as well.
Error.
Please try again.
Get the most out of referral banners.
At Cashbackcloud, everybody is an affiliate. As an affiliate, every time someone becomes an active user on our site who registered through your affiliate link, you get paid! If you run a blog, or have a forum, or you're just want to put your affiliate link to your signature you can use these referral banners. Do you want the banners in another language? Contact us! Or you need help with the graphics? Read about how to use them.
The pack contains 16 English banners. 4 sizes (300x250, 160x600, 320x50, 728x90) for each field of Cashbackcloud (forex, binary options, poker and overall) in JPG format.