forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - EasyMarkets.com Review Visit site.
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

EasyMarkets.com Review Visit site.

Started by admin, Oct 13, 2019, 04:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

EasyMarkets.com Review Visit site.
July 2016: Reviews for Easy-Forex merged into EasyMarkets review page.
About EasyMarkets.com.
easyMarkets is a Forex broker. easy Markets offers the easyMarkets platform and MetaTrader 4 Forex trading top platform. easyMarkets.com offers over 110 Forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, vanilla options, as well as gold, silver, and other metals for your personal investment and trading options.
Information Live Discussion Profile Video 13 Widgets More .
Broker Details.
Minimum Trade Size: 0.01.
Maximum Leverage: 400:1.
Minimum to Open Live: $100.
Established: 2001 Address: P.O. Box 53742 Limassol 3317, Cyprus Contact: [email protected], +357 25 828 899 Regional offices: Regulators: ASIC #246566, CySEC #079/07 Prohibited countries:
Trading platforms: MT4, easyMarkets App, easyMarkets Web Platform Web Trading: Unknown Mobile Trading: Unknown Currencies: (60+) Cryptocurrencies: (3) Bitcoin, Ethereum CFD: (45+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities.
EAs/Robots: Yes News Spike Trading: Yes Scalping: Yes.
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay.
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, AstroPay, BPAY, FasaPay, Giropay, iDEAL, JCB, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, WeChatPay.
Live discussion.
Join live discussion of EasyMarkets.com on our forum.
EasyMarkets.com profile provided by easyMarkets, Mar 15, 2016.
easyMarkets is an award winning global broker with full access to 300+ financial markets on our innovative and easy trading platform.
Company Overview.
With over a decade of trading expertise and 100,000 fulfilled clients in 160 countries worldwide, easyMarkets will tick all your boxes whether you are a new or experienced trader, affiliate or introducing broker. Trade 300+ markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and indices from one place without the jargon, complicated offers and confusing terms! Welcome to the exciting world of trading. Welcome to easyMarkets.
300+ Tradable Instruments Award Winning Platforms Low Fixed Spreads Global Presence 24/5 Dedicated Support Established 2003 Exciting Promotions Client Fund Safety FREE Training & Support.
Our group of companies through its subsidiaries is licensed by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (Easy Forex Trading Ltd-CySEC, License Number 079/07), which has been passported in the European Union through the MiFID Directive and in Australia by ASIC (Easy Forex Pty Ltd- AFS license No. 246566).
Video.
Your company video here? Contact ad sales.
Let other traders know if this service is worth checking or should be avoided.
Your feedback matters!
Consumer Reviews.
Easymarkets was my first foray into Forex and trading in general. Unfortunately, today I received a call from them telling me that they are no longer able to serve my area due to local regulatory changes. So, since I can no longer trade with them, I decided to share my experience.
I believe they are attractive for the beginner who wants to feel safe and trade in a simple environment that minimizes uncertainty. Their online platform is very intuitive compared to Metatrader, and frankly, Metaquotes could learn a thing or two from it. It is in no way suited for the intermediate to advanced trader, however. Stops are fixed at seemingly arbitrary intervals, which makes it impossible to precisely adapt risk to market structure or volatility. I suggest that beginners who are serious about trading not even bother with it, skip the online platform, and learn to use their MT4 platform straight away on a demo account.
As a market maker, they are able to offer guaranteed stop losses and negative balance protection. This gives you significant peace of mind. They also offer fixed spreads, which are nice if you don't like the added uncertainty of spreads spiking during times of volatility or low liquidity. However, these perks come at a cost. Their spreads on anything but EURUSD and USDJPY, especially those on crosspairs, are steep. They make trading moves on anything below the 4hr chart difficult. Forget about scalping. My trading style is swing trading on the daily chart, which is definitely doable with these spreads - but then you run into their swap rates. Even pairs where taking a long (or short) would result in you being paid quite decently on the swap by another broker, you are almost always paying Easymarkets. Their swap rates are the highest I've seen offered anywhere. It is therefore difficult to recommend them on the basis of their trading environment, unless minimizing uncertainty and having a safety net are your main priorities.
Their customer service is top notch. They are always available through Facebook messenger, reply quickly, and earnestly try to answer your questions. I've spoken to them on many occasions and they helped me every time. My account manager was also great, very kind and professional, and promptly resolved issues when they arose. In this sense, this brokerage one of the best, and that's another reason I might recommend it to a beginner.
Overall, I had a good experience with Easymarkets. They helped me significantly in starting my journey as a Forex trader. As a newbie you will most likely lose money with them, so start small and use it to gain experience in a relatively safe environment. It is good for what it is. Though once you find your footing and are confident enough to deal with the uncertainties of trading, there are places to go that offer much cheaper trading environments.