forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - Hodling On? Reimagining Crypto Market Structure
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Hodling On? Reimagining Crypto Market Structure

Started by forex4you, Nov 11, 2022, 12:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forex4you

Hodling On? Reimagining Crypto Market Structure

<p class="MsoNormal">Finance Magnates London Summit (FMLS) will be here in less than two weeks. Billed as one of this fall's can't miss events, FMLS will be celebrating its ten-year anniversary, highlighted by its largest content stream to date.</p><p class="MsoNormal">FMLS22 will dive into a freshly expanded content track, including two full days of exhibitions, sessions, panels, and more. The event will cover a total of four verticals for the first time ever, focusing on the online trading, digital assets & blockchain, fintech, and the payments space.</p><p class="MsoNormal text-align-start">As a reminder, if you have not already done so, take advantage of competitive pricing and <a href="https://events.financemagnates.com/londonsummit2022/registration/passes" target="_blank">register for FMLS22 today</a>.</p><p>November 23 (12:20) Centre Stage - Hodling On? Reimagining Crypto Market Structure</p><p class="MsoNormal">Cryptocurrencies have been volatile since their creation, but the latest crashes thoroughly reshape their very machinery. Experts and industry leaders weigh in on the future of crypto near and far, and opportunities in CFDs trading.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Ian Taylor - Executive Director - Crypto UK

</p><p class="MsoNormal">Nadejda Petrova - Head of Institutional Client Management - Nexo</p><p class="MsoNormal">Stephanie Ramezan - Head of UK - Gemini</p><p class="MsoNormal">Lory Kehoe - Head of EMEA Market Operations - Coinbase</p><p class="MsoNormal">Diego Clerc - Institutional Manager - Binance</p><p class="MsoNormal">What impact will the downturn have on the trust levels of traders, and regulators?</p><p class="MsoNormal">Can CFDs brokers tap new clients, technology, and talent as a crisis fallout?</p><p>You will be speaking on the Hodling on? Reimagining Crypto Market Structure panel, what do you think will be the highlight of the discussion, and why should the audience attend it?</p><p class="MsoNormal">Nadejda Petrova (Nexo) - The past few months have been some of the most dynamic times in the digital assets sector - so much happened so quickly that it's hard to get one's head around it just yet.

</p><p class="MsoNormal">These events have seemingly created more questions than the answers they have delivered, but from regulation, through privacy and transparency to application and adoption, there literally isn't a space in crypto that's not booming with developments.

</p><p class="MsoNormal">So, from a personal and professional stance, I'd be interested in the talks on how crypto-native companies tackle the traditional finance space and what partnerships could be formed at the intersection of the two.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Stephanie Ramezan (Gemini) - Despite current suboptimal market conditions, companies in the space are building bigger and better products, services and infrastructure which will contribute to further growth of the sector. It will be great to hear from different types of institutions on how they're approaching this.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Diego Clerc (Binance) - I believe the highlight of the panel will be around how we come out as an industry in this latest turn of the markets; there will be a great range of different points of view on how industry leaders are tackling regulation and infrastructure in their own way.</p><p>What are you looking forward to the most at FMLS?</p><p class="MsoNormal">Nadejda Petrova (Nexo) - Networking is high on the priorities list, as the event attracts industry executives and thought leaders regularly. And, being its 10th anniversary, this year's FMLS22 could serve as a great vantage point for the entire industry as to what challenges do digital assets, fintech, and payments as sectors face together currently and what solutions could emerge and trickle down to form good practices.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Stephanie Ramezan (Gemini) - The intersection of Crypto Native and Traditional Regulated Financial Services Institutions coming together will demonstrate the incredible evolution of the crypto space over the past year.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Diego Clerc (Binance) - I look forward to meeting some industry colleagues and talking with those that are not yet into crypto, this is my passion and I would love to share it with the audience.</p><p>Tell us a bit about what you do/your company/who you are looking to network with?</p><p class="MsoNormal">Nadejda Petrova (Nexo) - As Head of Institutional Client Management, me and my team navigate Nexo and our products aimed at institutions and HNWIs. We offer our services to major financial institutions and also function as a beacon to showcase the myriad of financial needs and applications that digital assets can address and have.</p><p class="MsoNormal">It's a consuming process to merge traditional finance with the innovation that blockchain technology is, still in its nascency today, but as crypto-adopters, we feel the future is on our side.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Stephanie Ramezan (Gemini) - Gemini is the regulated Crypto Exchange and Custodian founded by Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss in 2014. I joined Gemini originally to lead Institutional Business Development and took over as Head of the UK in August 2022. Looking to network with Family Offices, Asset Managers, Banks, Corporates, Market Makers, Funds, and anyone else looking to better understand Gemini's offering across exchange, custody, OTC.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Diego Clerc (Binance) - I started my career in FX and moved to crypto 4 years ago, I now work for the largest crypto ecosystem in the world, providing bespoke services to the biggest traders in the industry.</p><p class="MsoNormal">Check out the <a href="https://events.financemagnates.com/londonsummit2022/agenda" target="_blank">full agenda</a> today and join the conversation surrounding FMLS22!</p>

This article was written by Finance Magnates Staff at www.financemagnates.com.

Source: Hodling On? Reimagining Crypto Market Structure
Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com