forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Binance - Сryptocurrency exchanges - Why do I have access to bitcoins When I have never bought bitcoins
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Why do I have access to bitcoins When I have never bought bitcoins

Started by Bitcoin, Apr 27, 2022, 12:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bitcoin

Why do I have access to bitcoins When I have never bought bitcoins

Several months ago I bought my first computer After many many weeks of practicing at I decided I would go on Bitcoin and just Check out product, As I aired the platform I've seen a spot where you could Place money So I'll put 6 cent in I thought it was six sin It was six bitcoins I push the sail button and The number came across the screen of how much 6 Bitcoin cost at that time It was 49,000 I never have touched A Bitcoin app In my life So I didn't know what to do I started asking questions to anybody I could to figure it out Someone tried to help me reverse the situation The situation but it was no use So the Bitcoin started fighting against every coin and basically And basically Zero itself out Now I don't know what to do about this My question is this how could somebody who has no clue of what Bitcoin is how to use bitcoin be able to make a transaction of six bitcoins

Source: Why do I have access to bitcoins When I have never bought bitcoins