forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - Social media chatter that Digital Currency Group owes US$1.1 bn to Genesis
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Social media chatter that Digital Currency Group owes US$1.1 bn to Genesis

Started by forex4you, Nov 21, 2022, 05:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

forex4you

Social media chatter that Digital Currency Group owes US$1.1 bn to Genesis

<p>I'm not seeing confirmation of this, just some talk that Digital Currency Group owes $1.1B to Genesis via a previously undisclosed promissory note that has been hidden from potential investors.</p><p>I any more comes through I'll post it. </p><p>Last week was this:</p><ul><li><a href="https://www.forexlive.com/Cryptocurrency/wall-street-journal-reports-that-crypto-lender-genesis-had-sought-emergency-loan-of-us1bn-20221117/" target="_blank">Wall Street Journal reports that crypto lender Genesis had sought emergency loan of US$1bn</a></li></ul><p>Update chart of leading coin Bitcoin posted earlier. Hanging on to the $16 mark:</p>

This article was written by Eamonn Sheridan at forexlive.com.

Source: Social media chatter that Digital Currency Group owes US$1.1 bn to Genesis

forexlive.com
Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com