Started by PocketOption, Jan 24, 2023, 07:52 am
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
We are breaking down in this article what happened during Leverate's participation at the IFX international conference and why Leverate is the preferred home for anyone looking to start a Forex brokerage firm.
Those who dropped by Leverate’s iFX Expo booth got to :
iFX Expo has a long history of making bridges between the Middle East, Europe, and Asia, which makes it the most trusted trade show for thousands of retail & institutional brokers, technology & liquidity providers, payment service providers, banks, affiliates & IBs, regulators & compliance, as well as crypto and blockchain brands.
At the Cyprus Forex Expo, Leverate showed what the future of the industry will look like. We worked day and night to create the perfect set of brokerage tools and connections.
Here is Leverate’s new & improved list of goodies:
2. FireStorm – Affiliate management software to monitor traffic, get reports, manage multiple sources, automate billing, and lead distribution.
3. Sirix trading platform – Our award-winning trading platform, with many improvements, a smooth user experience, and an intuitive interface.
4. Payment Solutions – We hold the best solutions for your payment processing.
5. Ultimate Client Dashboard – Designed to give the best trading experience, educational packages, signals & indicators.
6. Social Trading – Improved and modified top copy trading system.
Leverate was at booth #1 between the Welcome Lounge in the center of area A and the Cloakroom. Leverate also sponsored the Cloakroom entrance.
Leverate had 780 people participating in its raffle. As a result, we gave away 15 state-of-the-art DJI drones on our booth. Additionally, for two days, we spoke to hundreds of people who wanted to know more about the future of brokerage technology. We established 150 new partnerships. It’s not over; we still have 15 more new drones to give to registered participants who weren’t physically there.
The post iFX Expo 2021 </br>Leading Brokers to the Future appeared first on Leverate.
Page created in 0.221 seconds with 15 queries.