forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Forex - Dollar moves lower. How did the technicals help the price action post the NFP report?
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Dollar moves lower. How did the technicals help the price action post the NFP report?

Started by forex4you, Nov 06, 2022, 08:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

forex4you

Dollar moves lower.  How did the technicals help the price action post the NFP report?

<p>Before the US jobs report, Greg Michalowski of Forexlive outlined the key levels in play. If you did not see that video, you can <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neegZkK-dmE&ab_channel=ForexLive" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">find it here</a>. </p><p>So how did the technical levels play out?</p><p>Pretty well. </p><p>What was surprising was the price action.  If someone told me the data ahead, I would have the dollar moving higher, the stocks moving lower and yields move higher. That was the initial reaction, but technical levels to the USD upside held, the price action reversed, broke through key technical levels (as outlined in the pre-market report) and the "fast-break the other way" (i.e., dollar lower) was on and key targets the other way are being eyed. </p><p>In this video, I ask "what next for the EURUSD, USDJPY, and GBPUSD".   Once again, the technicals will tell the story.</p>

This article was written by Greg Michalowski at forexlive.com.

Source: Dollar moves lower.  How did the technicals help the price action post the NFP report?

forexlive.com
Forex4you offers wide range of trading accounts with DDE, NDDE and STP executions including more than 100 instruments. Forex4you is based on MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Clients have the advantage of daily technical and fundamental analysis, one-click trading, economic calendar, mobile trading applications, news and forecasts from Dow Jones (UK) and signals from Trading Central (US). In addition, Forex4you offers Forex dictionary, educational materials and lot of "How to" guides about Forex.

forex4you.com   share4you.com   betiforex.com Forex  beginners-guide-to-iq-option-complete-review forex4you review forex4you Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers Forex4you Review - One of the Best Forex Brokers forex4you - PAMM forex broker review and feedback from traders forexbinaryoption.ae aroundworld24.com  Affiliate programs  Forex4you Affiliate programs   

forex4you.com