forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Binance - Сryptocurrency exchanges - Binance Future Trading Is Haram or Halal - Islam Stack Exchange
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Binance Future Trading Is Haram or Halal - Islam Stack Exchange

Started by cryptocurrencyexchanges, Aug 20, 2022, 09:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptocurrencyexchanges

Binance Future Trading Is Haram or Halal.
As Binance saying On Binance futures, the interest rate is fixed at 0.03% daily (0.01% per funding interval), with the exception of contracts such as BNBUSDT, LINKUSDT, and LTCUSDT, where interest rates are 0%. Meanwhile, the premium varies according to the price difference between the perpetual contract and mark price.
My question is i am not paying any interest because i am not holding more then hours , also i am not borrowing money from them just using my own money , just there is liquidation problem well if i have some funds to increase liquidation So it will be haram or i can do it?
I'd recommend you rephrase your question as what you are doing is speculative day trading in futures & options. Irrespective of the exchange you are trading on, there is a significant difference between "Investment" and "Day Trading". One is Halal under the right criteria while the other is preferable to be avoided.
You must log in to answer this question.
Browse other questions tagged halal-haram .
Like any library, Islam Stack Exchange offers great information, but does not offer personalized advice or legal verdicts , and does not take the place of seeking such advice from your Mufti, Imam, or other trustworthy Counselor.