forex.pm forex forum binary options trade - Binance - Сryptocurrency exchanges - Margin trading Binance futures
  • Welcome to forex.pm forex forum binary options trade. Please login or sign up.

Margin trading Binance futures

Started by cryptocurrencyexchanges, Aug 20, 2022, 08:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cryptocurrencyexchanges

Margin trading Binance futures #7217.
that the following code: let binance_futures = new ccxt.binance( >) could be used as a way to initiate a connection to the proper back-end (on Binance) for processing orders on Margin.
If this is true, I had a few questions:
I have code working for creating orders (limit and market) on the Binance SPOT exchange. Will this same code work when accessing the servers on the Binance FUTURE exchange? If so, what functions can I use to: -> Create a Margin order -> Make changes on the Margin order -> See what kind of leverage is being applied to the Margin order -> See how much money has been made (and lost) after the order has been filled.
I am using Python 3.x on a Linux system TIA.
The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered:
cadmufasa commented Jul 5, 2020 •
Thanks for the response!
Have added a few more questions for clarification purposes.
I was running the following Python code (for Binance):
For the SPOT Markets, I got: ['LIMIT', 'LIMIT_MAKER', 'MARKET', 'STOP_LOSS_LIMIT', 'TAKE_PROFIT_LIMIT']
I un- commented the "options" area (to look for the FUTURES Markets) above, I got the following:
So - it looks as though the FUTURES market has more options than the SPOT market - thankfully - but I am not seeing a way whereby I can enter/adjust the leverage. How can one enter leverage on the Binance exchange using the API?
My understanding is pretty much expressed in this video:

For example, say I want to use 10X leverage or 20X leverage. I do not see a way that I can set this using the API. Am I missing something? Do I need to go through the UI on the exchange and set it there?
=> FINDING CURRENT PROFFIT & LOSS on BINANCE -------------------------------------------------- How can I find the Current Profit and Loss for a working Position? My sense is that I could use "fetch_balance" to track the Current Profit and Loss of all combined trades ? If so, is there any way of tracking the individual trade - like mentioned here:

=> FINDING LIQUIDATION LEVEL on BINANCE -------------------------------------------------- Finally, how can one find the Liquidation price (as it would be nice to set up a STOP-MARKET order to keep from being liquidated)? From the message: #5769 And this info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitMEX/comments/dil0qm/using_ccxt_to_combine_get_position_with/
But it was for Bitmex. Not sure if it would work on Binance. Question: does private_get_position work with the Binance exchange? If not, what is the equivalent?